Debadge?

Deanphoto said:
Because they take the badges off at the dealers, and I've seen how they take them off

Mine was factory ordered with no badges. Actually I just wanted to loose the 2.0T etc etc but when it came it was minus the A3 badge too. I rather like it.

Funnily enough I would never have dreamed of debadging my Octavia RS. I loved people to know they'd just been smoked by a Skoda :)

rich1068 said:
Mine was factory ordered with no badges. Actually I just wanted to loose the 2.0T etc etc but when it came it was minus the A3 badge too.
there's actually two badge deletion options on the options list - engine badge deletion (which deletes the engine badge, funnily enough!) and model badge deletion (i'll leave you to work that one out). Unless you ask for one or other specifically, most dealers just check both boxes.

Na, doesn't look "cleaner" at all imo. I like to know whats under the bonnet.

Badges rawk

People have saying "oooohhh quattro" to me. Most of them have no idea what it even is, but they know the name from the rallying days.

I want people to know that I'm driving a diesel - its the future.

They look at the **** of my car and think of this

audi1.jpg

audi_sport_quattro_16_03_07.jpg

Debadged mine last weekend. Took all of 10mins with some fishing line and white spirit.

I much prefer the clean look without the badges. Will post some pics up this weekend.

On my 106 GTi I used a heat gun to remove them, 2 second job and no mess on marks.