Deal or no Deal - celebrations??????

1animal1

The Clar!! it mouves!!!
Reaction score
Why the hell do these muppets clap whenever they manage to open a box with a blue tag in it, i understand the concept - BUT - they have just opened a box by complete chance!!! get a grip!!!

What the hell!!!

You have to be a muppet to watch it...

Pure love for you really bro XXX

I watch it all the time, just before works start, and only because it happens to be on Ch4, after I have watch the countdown bird! lol

I remember being in a restaurant in London once where he was eating on the next table. This was before deal or no deal. He checked his phone every 5 minutes for the full time he was there eating - at least 2 hours. He didn't get a message. My father in law had just got some fancy new hearing aids, so me + Mrs. Geordie Mike decided to test them by saying "Noel Edmonds is indeed a fcuking cnut" gradually louder and louder.

I used to watch this when it was first on tv. I can't stand 5 mins of it now. The standing up and walking around bugs the hell out of me.

Its the little 'good luck' speech that each of the iditotic 'box holders' gives to the 'box chooser' before they open the box that makes me puke.

AND what really annoys me is that these idiots have obviously been given TRAINING beforehand on HOW TO OPEN A BOX!!!!!!
Every single one of them bends slightly forward, rests their forearm on the top of the box and then pulls the tab off.
Its the resting of the forearm on top of the box that makes me want to murder them all.

Keep an eye out for it next time and prepare yourself to be driven out of your mind with fury!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :banghead:

I always clap when i get into a tub of
300px-Mars_celebrations.jpg