1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dead Pedal question

Ash187 May 16, 2011

1. Ash187

Ash187 Audi-Retrofits.co.uk Site Sponsor VCDS Map User Gold Supporter quattro Audi A5

Hi Guys,

I have found some old threads for some dead pedals from Osir which look really nice and OEM. I know they are quiet expensive and that there are copies which can be bought from ebay for half the price but looking at the actual Osir ones i just wanted to know which would fit our A3's as i know a few here have fitted them.

This is the one that i have heard being fitted to the A3 but not sure if it will actually fit:
    O-REST GT Right Hand Drive

This is the one listed for the A3:
    O-REST TT MK2 Right Hand Drive

I think the 1st one looks nicer and ideally want to get that to match up with the S3 pedals i have on order. Can anyone who has fitted these please clarify.

Thanks

2. Khufu

Khufu Well-Known Member

Looking at the pics, I cant see the 1st one fitting as its the wrong shape.

3. mybadassA4

mybadassA4 New Member

4. evocos

evocos Member

I like them

5. johnbev

johnbev New Member

The first one fits a golf and leon, I had one on mine bought direct from osir in usa. I emailed them reference the second one pictured as its listed and pictured for a audi a3 or mk2 tt dsg. They said it will fit a manual too, just haven`t had the spare funds to get one myself, sold my old one on ebay