1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dead pedal part code and price

andy.l Mar 25, 2014

1. andy.l

andy.l Member

I'm missing the large rubber footrest which I think is also called the dead pedal in my avant, has anyone got a part code and possible near up to date price on these please?

thank you

andy :)

2. DieselJake

DieselJake Well-Known Member

Swap out for RS4 pedals you know you want to :sm4:

3. BakPak

BakPak No Gear

Are they the drilled aluminium type that really impress the ladies?

4. DieselJake

DieselJake Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Lettin' all them ladies know they're on my car haha (pictures not of mine though couldn't be bothered going out in the cold).

Welshquattro likes this.
  5. andy.l

andy.l Member

Yup they're great looking but expensive, just want the standard rubber one for now :)

6. BakPak

BakPak No Gear

Don't look very grippy to me.

7. Welshquattro

Welshquattro Active Member Team Mauritius quattro Audi A4 Audi Avant Owner Group

I have the RS4 pedals too and they do look great. No problem with grip,don't think Audi would have fitted them to the RS4 if they didn't grip. You can get the plastic one now and again on EBay or order one from Stoke audi on here.

8. DALE_AVANT

DALE_AVANT Member Team Brilliant Black Audi A4 Audi A3 Audi Avant Owner Group TDi

Prob pick up a second-hand part for a couple of quid, find someone who is breaking an A4

9. Welshquattro

Welshquattro Active Member Team Mauritius quattro Audi A4 Audi Avant Owner Group