1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

De-badged

Discussion in 'A4/S4 forum(B5 Chassis)' started by Lowride, Nov 9, 2003.

1. Lowride

Lowride Member

[Nov 9, 2003]
  2. Ads

Ads

[Nov 21, 2014]

3. jxm96c

jxm96c Member

[Nov 10, 2003]
    Don't, I hate it. The 4 rings are what make the car elegant and tasteful.
  4. Gambba

Gambba Active Member

[Dec 3, 2003]
    On the debadged grill take a look here Kamei

For the Audi rings, you can get them from Audi available under different part numbers dependent on year, the below being from a 98 A4 (B5 chassis). Save the pic and then you'll be able to zoom in and see numbers etc.
  5. MushroomMan

MushroomMan Sucemabite

[Dec 3, 2003]
    Yuck, why would you want to cover your lights with that pansy moulding?
  6. excursion

excursion Member

[Dec 3, 2003]
    For black rings, sand, prime and paint them yourself /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
  7. Gambba

Gambba Active Member

[Dec 4, 2003]
    [ QUOTE ]
    Golf Bygone said:
    Yuck, why would you want to cover your lights with that pansy moulding?

[/ QUOTE ]

When you go into the Kamei site you need to first click on products and then click either on Audi or honeycomb grills under the sports grill section....not on the Audi section which gives you pansy bits for your lights /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif
  8. Gambba

Gambba Active Member

[Dec 4, 2003]
    [ QUOTE ]
    Golf Bygone said:
    Oh Okay. That's slightly more interesting. But have you noticed that none of these companies ever reveal their prices - you always have to call them up - wouldn't it be a pleasant change if they did.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah but then I'd have to pay the same price as you, where as now I'd pay less just because of me being me and you being you /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

No I agree with you, we are uncivilised these days to the point where I'd rather type an e-mail or look something up on the net than, god forbid, pick up the phone and have to talk to an answering machine or even worse another human being! Somedays you just want an easy life without having to bother with explaining yourself, so it would be nice if they atleast put the RRP price on the site.
  9. MushroomMan

MushroomMan Sucemabite

[Dec 4, 2003]
    [ QUOTE ]
    Gambba said:
    [Yeah but then I'd have to pay the same price as you, where as now I'd pay less just because of me being me and you being you /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

No I agree with you, we are uncivilised these days to the point where I'd rather type an e-mail or look something up on the net than, god forbid, pick up the phone and have to talk to an answering machine or even worse another human being! Somedays you just want an easy life without having to bother with explaining yourself, so it would be nice if they atleast put the RRP price on the site.

[/ QUOTE ]

You cheeky fecker! I don't mind talking to a human being or even an asnwer machine - it's salesmen I can't cope with. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif
  10. tonydatyga

tonydatyga New Member

[Dec 4, 2003]
    That linked pic looks like an accord that ate an old c-class mb... or vice versa /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif
  11. Mutinyno9

Mutinyno9 Member

[Dec 5, 2003]
    [ QUOTE ]
    excursion said:
    For black rings, sand, prime and paint them yourself /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't want to sand the rings that i have now i would rather just buy some already black rings
  12. Tiger6791

Tiger6791 New Member

[Dec 10, 2003]