1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

day time runnig lights

marv Dec 1, 2010

1. marv

marv Member

hi ther

i am after a new set of headlamps with the day time running lights in as in the a5 r8 a4 etc, for my b7 s line saloon where is the beat place to buy these and whats the prices,seen a picof 1 in the pic thread but was on a diff plate so from across the sea

Last edited: Dec 1, 2010
  2. bearder2006

bearder2006 Member

i have some drls in mine but i do have a problem when i put full beam on though ( not a quick flash ) comes up dipped beam on dash but i live with it . so this might be a problem ?

3. jdp1962

jdp1962 Grumpy Old Moderator Staff Member Moderator TFSI Owners Group Team V6 Gold Supporter Team Tornado Audi S4 quattro Black Edition s tronic

I know I'm probably in a minority, but I cannot abide the LED daylight running lights on Audis. They are so cheap-looking; they remind me of cr@ppy Christmas lights on a semi in Dagenham.

4. marv

marv Member

hi there where do you get the drls from,want the full headlamps not the cheap nasty ones where you split your own light units

5. Wrath

Wrath Well-Known Member

You can get them off ebay, they are around £260. Unfortunately after seeing so many Audi's with them on, I think they look a bit tacky.

6. bearder2006

bearder2006 Member

i love them i got mine of someone on here