1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

David Rathband.

quattrojames Mar 1, 2012

1. quattrojames

quattrojames Moderator Staff Member Moderator Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

A very brave man.

RIP.

2. ScottD3

ScottD3 I want your faulty electronics Supporter Team V6 quattro Audi A8 Team Akoya saloon TDi Audi S8

****ter :(

R.I.P

3. A1DEYB

A1DEYB Well-Known Member

Just read this on MSN news, not a massive fan of the police, purely from my own experiences but as i've said in another thread, this bloke is a ****ing hero.

Sad & tragic storey to what seemed to be a decent family man, his last tweet said, lost my sight, my job, my wife and my marriage. The signs were there - gutted for the man.

RIP to what seemed a properly decent family bloke.

4. LucasS3

LucasS3 Active Member

Very sad news, must of been so hard losing every thing you had after a shocking and disgusting act of another human being (if you can call the gunman that)

5. Nilz

Nilz Defo worth the wait :) Team Ibis TFSI Owners Group quattro Audi A4 S-line owners group saloon Manual

RIP

6. Sandra

Sandra MODERATOR Staff Member Administrator Moderator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Gold Supporter quattro Audi S3 s tronic

I was saddened to hear this on the news.
    R.I.P

7. gary3306

gary3306 Active Member VCDS Map User

A few of my old colleagues knew him well and had worked with him, including my next door neighbour. I know one thing, his funeral will be massively attended.

8. voorhees

voorhees Moderator Staff Member Moderator DSG

What a sorry turn of events brought on by a thug.

RIP

9. L33h

L33h Member

Must have been bad going through all of that.

I was in Rothbury while Raoul Moat was there. The place wasnt even cordoned off like they said!

RIP

10. A3 MATTY

A3 MATTY New Member

RIP he was a good man . the girlfriends family knows him and his family