daul fly wheel or solid

Boggle

Reaction score
hi peeps don't no much about cars so need to no what does my audi A3 1.8t 98 AGU engine what fly wheel do i need a daul fly wheel or can i have the solid convertion because there is a big differance in price because i need a new clutch and thought i mite aswell chage the flywheel while i am at it

My car is an S3 with a 6 speed gear box so i went for the dual mass option as cars with my gear box sound horrible ( like somebody has tipped a bag of spanners into it ) when sat out of gear in trafic or mc donalds drive through if you remove the duel mass item.
Yours may well be diffrent so i would wait until a few members with the same set up as yours post on here.

1.8t 5 speed box, use G60 fly wheel and vr6 clutch. one of the best setups

just asked my friend google and i have come up with 309.46 for the G60 and vr6 is this a good price

parts but fitted i would like to no as if its cheaper its always better lol

cheers mate does it matter that my car is standard as in no mods at all all it is i need a new clutch and this seems the cheapest wway going for the g60/vr6 and that it is ment to be better the what is first put on the car

cheers mate does it matter that my car is standard as in no mods at all all it is i need a new clutch and this seems the cheapest wway going for the g60/vr6 and that it is ment to be better the what is first put on the car

Engine mods don't really matter, the clutch is a fundamental part of moving anywhere - always worth doing properly IMO.

It will also stand you in better stead for future mods...

Just got off the phone with Mr Clutch they said they will fit my G60/VR6 Kit for £200 so fingers crossed i can find the flywheel for 80 to 100 which i have been told you can get them for but others i have said 150 we will have to see