Dash cam with parking mode

Raiden

Reaction score
Sick of my car getting keyed etc at work so ill buy one next week but theres too much choice. I found a review on the Cobra CDR which for the money it has a really good picture.

I looked at a old thread someone posted and I need a cam that has 'parking mode' when I leave the car. Ideally I want one I can just plug in the cigarette lighter and then just leave my car for the day.

I know nothing about them and don't want to make the wrong choice

After watching a few youtube video you can buy a OBD to USB cable which is quite neat and easy to fit so you can run cameras on parking mode.

I work in North London in a row of shops with council flats above and I park out the back as the front is full of idiots that can't drive and with a school across the road cars are forever getting keyed up. This part of town used to be really nice when I was growing up but its now a s###hole.

Iv'e worked here for 15 years and over time we've problem kids live on the estate but eventually they grown up or just move on but the latest crop of youngsters are really nasty and when they see the company van leaving they know I am on my own. I'm pretty thick skinned so all there verbal abuse and threats to kill me just go straight over my head and I think over time they have realized they don't get me so they have decided to get my car and as per usual the cops can't do anything.

I had a big at rant work so were getting CCTV for the front and back of the shop as well as the inside. A friend of a friend sells dash cams and fits them so he said he can fix me up with a good one.

I went to that school years ago. Think I left in 98 and we were Aholes but the kids now are just disgusting. I've lost count how many times a day they call each other the C word. They watch a couple gangster films and think there all scar face

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk