1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dance Music Old Skool Stuff

Caesium Dec 20, 2006

1. Caesium

Caesium My BM is fixed! VCDS Map User

I don't know if any of you have heard of this stuff but I chased up these CD's on eBay and bought the set for 80 quid, despite the fact they are nearly 10 years old.[​IMG]
    This is my favourite volume
    These CD's (vols 1-4) are the absolute ******** for anyone who likes the classic house when it was actually individual, not the generic **** you hear today.

Poor old Tony is now deceased but was one of the greatest house dj's IMO

2. Biglockie

Biglockie Aye you know it makes sense

HAd this on tape years ago!!!!

awesome sets from all of them!!!!
    also had the early oakenfold stuff, the perfecto album and the likes.

the Global Undeground series has never let me down yet and it was yer man who started the series off:o.k:

3. smitch

smitch Active Member

Got em all, Tony De Vit RIP, he was a don.

4. Caesium

you wouldn't believe how long I had been looking for these CD's... literally years. When they came up on eBay i had to get them, got into a bidding war with someone else but HAD to have them so just put in a bid of about 100 quid and got them for 87ish in the end. All perfect condition, the cases are a bit worn but the CD's are A1

5. smitch

smitch Active Member

I'm a bit sad, i got into a bidding war on ebay for a flyer from a rave i went to in 91 and paid £8 for it. I threw away 1000's when i was about 19, they're probably worth a bomb now.

6. Tim Stuart

Tim Stuart Member

Any chance of a copy? ;)

7. Caesium

Cost ya!:p

8. FactionOne

FactionOne Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Was just about to say pretty much the same thing. One of the true pioneers of the dance music scene, and one of the few people to produce credible music. RIP - still sadly missed.

*wanders off humming The Dawn*

Regards,

Rob.

9. jimmi

jimmi Member

Only if you listen to radio one

There is still some quality music to be found being banged out in the clubs in london :yes:

10. batwad

batwad Member

11. smitch

smitch Active Member

Went to Dusted at Canvas a couple of weeks back, cracking night, shame i had to work sunday though. :wacko: