Damn Friday the 13th !!!!

Neil C

Reaction score
OK, so how unlucky is it to clobber not one but two wild birds in one day ? Got away with this morning's incident, but forfeited a nearside fog light grille tonight. :sign_unfair:

With the demise of "Audi Accessories", does anyone know a cheaper place than a stealer to get a replacement part ? I know it's only around £25.00, but money don't grow on trees you know :laugh:

Thanks in advance for any help received :respekt:

Evil MAN! lol jokes mate... Sorry to hear that your fog light grill got taken out. Try ebay?
R.I.P Birds. lol

ashley

BMImg_1227_1227_diamond_save_wtn.jpg

Unlucky, am sure the bird regrets it more!

Depends how long you are willing to wait, they do come up on ebay from time to time.

damn there back mate and back in force lol your gona need more than a grill

729679.jpg

OK, so how unlucky is it to clobber not one but two wild birds in one day ? Got away with this morning's incident, but forfeited a nearside fog light grille tonight. :sign_unfair:

With the demise of "Audi Accessories", does anyone know a cheaper place than a stealer to get a replacement part ? I know it's only around £25.00, but money don't grow on trees you know :laugh:

Thanks in advance for any help received :respekt:

My question is did you stop Neil C? No i didnt think so, those poor fella's could on been still alive!!! And you left them in the cold lol. Did you even say sorry?

F*ck me neil i watch out if i was you, looks like there coming in force for revenge mate!
Blazin just made me laugh!

damn there back mate and back in force lol your gona need more than a grill

729679.jpg

Agree with you there mate SAVE THE BIRDS!

hey, forgot it was the 13th today! That said, I nearly was involved in a crash today. Was road testing a C3 (broken coil spring) and while ON a roundabout turning right saw a seicento thingy flying in from my left. I managed to stop on the roundabout as they shot through without even slowing. Just as well some of us are paying attention!