1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Damaged the speaker grill

Discussion in 'A3/S3/Sportback (8P Chassis)' started by Geraldy212, Apr 16, 2013.

1. Geraldy212

Geraldy212 Sportback owner

Looks like a have damaged the left-side speaker grill. Probably touched it with a shoe when exiting the car. Mine is a LHD Sportback, so it is the passenger door speaker grill in the UK. Please don't tell me I have to take off the whole door panel to change it for a new one. Anyone know where I can get a replacement and the part number? It is not a Bose grill, just a bog-standard Audi grill. Any advice gratefully received.
  2. Brodster

Brodster Shark Performance In Scotland Regional Rep Site Sponsor

I have a spare set mate. And you dont need to take the door card off.....they just clip off....you may have to use a small flat blade to prise each one off but its no biggie.

If the Sportback is the same as the 3dr then you can have them for the postage costs.
  3. Geraldy212

Oh thanks a lot Brodster, but before we go any further, we need to be sure that the Sportback and the 3-door speaker grills are the same part. Can any member check on the parts numbers for us? Thanks in advance.
  4. Geraldy212

Bump.... would really appreciate an answer on this one from anyone who has the parts list for the door card. Need to know if the three door and the 5 door front speaker grills are one and the same part number. Just normal grills, nothing special. Thanks. :happy: