1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

damage OUCH

Discussion in 'A4/S4 forum(B5 Chassis)' started by Danielson, Sep 25, 2005.

1. Danielson

Danielson Member

[Sep 25, 2005]
    so the other day i was parking at the doctors, and i had to make sure i parked in the far corner out of the way of all the elderly drivers (no offennce to old people) is just they cant drive as im sure some/most of you will agree, anyway just making sure im as close to the kerb as poss, when oh sh*t too close, it had to happen sooner or later i guess, could have been worse. still /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif me off that i done it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif
    [​IMG]
    am going to get it repaired, think i will get away with getting it touched up and not need the whole wheel painted. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsdown.gif
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 20, 2014]

3. fallmonk

fallmonk Turbo Sport

[Sep 25, 2005]
    Hi snoop , as you sayed could be worse ,more anoying than any thing , hopefully the touch up/repair bill wont be bad, hey could be a lot worse mate was on way to knockhill today for a scooby meet and the guy in front of him lost it and landed in a field rolling car!
  4. TDI-line

TDI-line Uber Post Whore

[Sep 25, 2005]
    Just a flesh wound Snoop, she'll be as right as rain in no time.
  5. imported_VaulterTim

imported_VaulterTim Guest

[Sep 25, 2005]
    I wish mine still looked that good! The two passengers are fecked... need 'em doing soon. Don't worry about it too much dude, although I know exactly how it feels. Bummer innit...
  6. AndyMac

AndyMac Moderator Staff Member Moderator

[Sep 25, 2005]
    As soon as you have a ding on each one, you start to relax and funnily enough you don't get any more.