1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

damage OUCH

Danielson Sep 25, 2005

1. Danielson

Danielson Member

so the other day i was parking at the doctors, and i had to make sure i parked in the far corner out of the way of all the elderly drivers (no offennce to old people) is just they cant drive as im sure some/most of you will agree, anyway just making sure im as close to the kerb as poss, when oh sh*t too close, it had to happen sooner or later i guess, could have been worse. still /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif me off that i done it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif
    [​IMG]
    am going to get it repaired, think i will get away with getting it touched up and not need the whole wheel painted. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsdown.gif

2. fallmonk

fallmonk Turbo Sport

Hi snoop , as you sayed could be worse ,more anoying than any thing , hopefully the touch up/repair bill wont be bad, hey could be a lot worse mate was on way to knockhill today for a scooby meet and the guy in front of him lost it and landed in a field rolling car!

3. TDI-line

TDI-line Uber Post Whore Team Floret Silver quattro Audi A3 Black Edition TDi

Just a flesh wound Snoop, she'll be as right as rain in no time.

4. I wish mine still looked that good! The two passengers are fecked... need 'em doing soon. Don't worry about it too much dude, although I know exactly how it feels. Bummer innit...

5. AndyMac

AndyMac Moderator Staff Member Moderator

As soon as you have a ding on each one, you start to relax and funnily enough you don't get any more.