1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DA pad for ceri-glass

Discussion in 'Juicy Detailing' started by willowsdad, Jun 13, 2012.

1. willowsdad

willowsdad Sideways

[Jun 13, 2012]
    Hi Jen, as above really. I'm sorting out some shopping and I'm looking at the ceri-glass kit, I just want a pad to use with the da. I've got 5", 6", and I'm ordering a 3" backing plate, so ideally a smaller pad as I plan on doing all windows and my headlights. Oh and what sweet is iincluded this time? Thanks, Paul.
  2. Ads

Ads

[Nov 27, 2014]

3. Juicy Jen

Juicy Jen <span style="color: orange">Jen – Juicy Detailin Site Sponsor

[Jun 15, 2012]
    Hi Paul, I've replied to your email - sorry for the delay
  4. willowsdad

willowsdad Sideways

[Jun 15, 2012]
    Thanks for the reply Jen, hope everything's ok now. It's just minor scratches on the screens from the wipers, and speckles and marks on my headlights.
  5. Juicy Jen

Juicy Jen <span style="color: orange">Jen – Juicy Detailin Site Sponsor

[Jun 18, 2012]
    For glass you need a fairly aggressive pad even if the marks are light as it is as you can imagine hard as nails! I would look at getting a small orange hex logic pad or go for the larger yellow hex logic pad (sorry these are not available in the smaller size).

For the lights as the covers are plastic you dont need to be too aggressive, but the skill comes in when you refine as they haze like crazy. You can find that they are perfect under halogen lights but under the led torch they show maring, so take your time.