1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cycle Carrier

Discussion in 'For Sale/Wanted - Miscellaneous' started by Relaxitscool, Mar 23, 2013.

1. Relaxitscool

Relaxitscool Member

[Mar 23, 2013]
    Manufacturer's Description:
    Secure, stable cycle holder that is secured to the tailgate using the quick attachments. The cycle holder is easily set up for the car when it is fitted for the first time, and is then easy to re-fit and removed from the car. The cycle holder can be folded up when not in use and stored in the car's boot or hung on the garage wall.

- Transports up to 3 bikes
    - Bikes are suspended and secured with straps
    - Secured to the tailgate using metal straps for a specific fitment
    - Stores flat
    - Rubber frame locators hold your bike firmly in place
    - Bikes positioned so not obscure lights and number plate (dependent on vehicle)

For sale is my MontBlanc cycle carrier which I've been using on my Audi A3. It fits on the rear of the vehicle by use of clamps which lock using a cam system. As such its very secure and doesn't rattle about like the carriers with material straps. It will hold three bike up to 45kg in weight. This is a used item and has signs of wear, however, it works fine and won't let you down.
    The fitting kit attached is for an Audi A3 (fitting kit 2) but has loads of adjustment and will fit most hatchbacks of a similar size. Other fitting kits are also available from ebay for around £10.

Cheers

Rob

2. Ads

Ads

[Dec 27, 2014]