1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Customise my Audi A3 please :)

Discussion in 'Photography & The Digital Darkroom' started by A3 XME, Apr 22, 2010.

1. A3 XME

A3 XME Member

[Apr 22, 2010]
    [​IMG]hi all you PS addicts on here, I am looking at having my car sprayed a different colour but not sure as to which colour.....This is where you may be able to help.....

The wheels I am keeping as i have only just bought them and must admit I like them quite alot. Thinking more of the colour to be either the ST Orange, Audi White, or the VW Schirocco Viper Green if someone could do that?

Will add pictures up later on but thinking of keeping the body standard, maybe smoothed in, if this could be done. Also just a small spoiler and maybe a different coloured bonnet than the car and maybe with a small vent?

If someone could maybe make a go of it when I have uploaded my pictures later on tonight it would be appreciated or if you would prefer me to send pics as a PM, just let me know which is easier.

Cheers in advance guys,.
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2010
  2. Ads

Ads

[Oct 21, 2014]

3. A3 XME

A3 XME Member

[Apr 23, 2010]
    well i would upload my car pics but unfortunately for some reason they dont seem to be showing?
  4. Finally Got An A3

Finally Got An A3 Member

[Apr 24, 2010]
  5. smudge_don

smudge_don Active Member

[Apr 27, 2010]
    Get it done purple