1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

custom S3

Discussion in 'A3/S3 Forum (8L Chassis)' started by smudgy57, Jun 16, 2004.

1. smudgy57

smudgy57 Member

check out this s3, dont know much about it, came across it on the web, i dont think its a computer generated pic. nice low profiles though, just looks damn sexy

2. Advert Guest Advertisement

3. EvilTad

EvilTad Member

I feel like someones just [censored] on my kids.

Rank.

and very much photshopped.....by a colourblind 8 year old i think. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gifp

4. leespears1

leespears1 Member

that is so fake - just look at it!!!

5. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost!
    Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona quattro Audi S3 Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

I think I can see myself in the other mirror Mike /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

6. mdoyle69

mdoyle69 Member

If i ever met the nonz who wrecked that S3 i would have to kick him in the nuts.

nuff said

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

7. smudgy57

smudgy57 Member

maybe fake!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif just saying i thought it looked ok!!!(horses for courses and all that bolox) kinda like the colour although would not be seen dead in it (if it had an rs4 engine or something of the sorts in it,i bet suddenly more people would like it) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

8. smudgy57

smudgy57 Member

looks better than half of the suped up [censored] on the streets

9. S3tony

S3tony Member

i agree with mikeyd-s3nut. they have taken a great car and turned it int o pile of sh*t!!!!

10. jgrand

jgrand Member

I have to say I quite like the colour but not the styling.

11. mdoyle69

mdoyle69 Member

[ QUOTE ]
    S3tony said:
    i agree with mikeyd-s3nut. they have taken a great car and turned it int o pile of sh*t!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

oh yes..and that as well!!!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

12. Add7

Add7 Member

OH MY GOD!!!!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

JOKER!!!!!

13. RichA3Turbo

RichA3Turbo ...Watching you!
    Staff Member Moderator

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif....'Nuff said! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile_smoking.gif