Custom rear valance / diffuser - of any interest?

Cheers bud looking forward to seeing what happens

Reactions: TechNick
Ohh that could be a interesting option for me, would let me spread the cost a bit more! some knob with what looks like a tow bar (perfectly smooth round dent) has recently reversed into my ever increasingly tatty rear diffuser so this will be a very nice replacement.

Sorry to hear that Lavis.
Hopefully this may offer some solace...

The online shop is still a WIP, but brings us a step closer to getting this properly off the ground!

Check out our Facebook Page and 'like' to be kept updated on project progress, or subscribe for updates via our new website!

Reactions: Lavis89 and xpoweruk
PRE-ORDERS being taken from Monday

Thank you for all of the support to date.
For all those interested in the rear diffuser, a limited number of pre-order slots will be released at 10am (BST) tomorrow morning (Monday 30th May 2016) - see here for details, and click here to add a calendar reminder.

Payment will not be taken until the units are available for dispatch (currently estimated at 6 weeks, but this is subject to change), and you can cancel your pre-order at any point during that time. You will be kept updated on order progress throughout.

As such, and as the rate of production is limited, this offers an opportunity to get your name down near the top of the queue for one of the first units off the production line.
Oh, and to lock in the introductory discount price currently on offer!

Check out our Facebook Page and 'like' to be kept updated on project progress, or visit our new website!

Attachments

• 85106b_074cab155de44d2cac2395df3c7b4394~mv2[1].jpg
    85106b_074cab155de44d2cac2395df3c7b4394~mv2[1].jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 228
Reactions: Keef, Lavis89 and xpoweruk
Ohh my birthday is in 6 weeks... I guess this will be a little present to myself :p

Reactions: xpoweruk, Keef and TechNick
PRE-ORDERS being taken from Monday

Thank you for all of the support to date.
For all those interested in the rear diffuser, a limited number of pre-order slots will be released at 10am (BST) tomorrow morning (Monday 30th May 2016) - see here for details, and click here to add a calendar reminder.

Payment will not be taken until the units are available for dispatch (currently estimated at 6 weeks, but this is subject to change), and you can cancel your pre-order at any point during that time. You will be kept updated on order progress throughout.

As such, and as the rate of production is limited, this offers an opportunity to get your name down near the top of the queue for one of the first units off the production line.
Oh, and to lock in the introductory discount price currently on offer!

NOW LIVE! :yum:
Even if you're still sitting on the fence, you can use this route to secure your position in the queue (and lock in the discount), and decide in a few weeks if you want to commit or not...

Check out our Facebook Page and 'like' to be kept updated on project progress, or visit our new website!

Reactions: xpoweruk
would this fit a B8.5 with some minor modification ? was just about to purchase one but need to make sure first

**EDIT** just looked into it my self and no it won't due to the shape of the B8.5 Corners

Left it here for others reference

would this fit a B8.5 with some minor modification ? was just about to purchase one but need to make sure first

**EDIT** just looked into it my self and no it won't due to the shape of the B8.5 Corners

Left it here for others reference
Yeah, unfortunately the ends need to be squared off more to fit the B8.5.
If all goes well with this one, though, then we hope to produce a B8.5 version later in the year.

Got mine ordered, will probably end up hydrodipping it in carbon, trying to go with a carbon theme on mine, everything will either be carbon (mostly genuine, although this and the front splitter will probably be dipped) or sprint blue as per the body work

OOO nice photo shop, does look very cool.
Would have to be phantom black to not make my paint look dull :p
...with purple accents...? :tonguewink:
Perhaps carbon or gunmetal for a subtle contrast?

Now taking PRE-ORDERS

Got mine ordered, will probably end up hydrodipping it in carbon, trying to go with a carbon theme on mine, everything will either be carbon (mostly genuine, although this and the front splitter will probably be dipped) or sprint blue as per the body work
Thanks Lavis!
Look forward to seeing that fitted. A (darkish) carbon finish should look great, IMO, especially against sprint blue!

Now taking PRE-ORDERS

Reactions: Chop., xpoweruk and Lavis89
If we've pre-ordered does the cash come straight out our account or do we have to order again through the website?

If we've pre-ordered does the cash come straight out our account or do we have to order again through the website?
Hi Lavis. Pre-orders wouldn't have captured payment details - payment instructions will be sent to you once the products are available for despatch.

If you prefer, though, you can place another order via the website (complete with payment details) and I can cancel your pre-order for you (but ensure you retain your place in the order queue) - just let me know!

Hi Lavis. Pre-orders wouldn't have captured payment details - payment instructions will be sent to you once the products are available for despatch.

If you prefer, though, you can place another order via the website (complete with payment details) and I can cancel your pre-order for you (but ensure you retain your place in the order queue) - just let me know!

Ahh i couldn't remember, i'll wait for the email to come through, thanks for the quick reply!

Have you done a wide body conversion on yours ? I'm et35 rear et40 front

ET26 wheels fitted in conjunction with the spacers, so effectively ET06 combined!
Arches are about 40mm wider than stock.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Came out to this today >.<
13782077_10154252989305792_5093487873611441434_n.jpg
my poor diffuser has taken a right beating in the 6 months i've had the car! can't wait to sell my house and get somewhere with a drive...

Wow, that's just downright disrespectful!
Hope they haven't caused any damage to the bumper as well :(
On the plus side, your new diffuser will be on it's way shortly - I'll post a general update later today...

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

That's just ridiculous parking.I bet you were fuming :(

A tiny mark on the bumper but it polished out, thankfully matey owned up to it after i left a note on his car and sent him some photos so he dropped some cash over this morning. Took a fair bit of restraint to leave his car untouched when i saw this!

Reactions: Bulldog, TechNick, James.B8 and 1 other person
Major update:
Production is now underway! :yahoo:
Pre-orders are to be fulfilled within the next few days, followed immediately by any new orders.

Below is a picture of the 'first off' part - a test run from the production mould.
As an initial sample, the quality is exceptional, meaning only very minor tweaks required to get the process and part 100% and in, arguably, a different league to any others out in the market (including more expensive options!).

When I get the time, I'll fit this to my car to demonstrate the quality of the fit, etc. (even though this is still in its 'natural' plastic finish, and the customer parts will be of even better quality).

If you're looking to transform the appearance of your A4 / S4, then you may well want to consider one of these! :rock:

Reactions: Lavis89 and xpoweruk
Major update:
Production is now underway! :yahoo:
Pre-orders are to be fulfilled within the next few days, followed immediately by any new orders.

Below is a picture of the 'first off' part - a test run from the production mould.
As an initial sample, the quality is exceptional, meaning only very minor tweaks required to get the process and part 100% and in, arguably, a different league to any others out in the market (including more expensive options!).

When I get the time, I'll fit this to my car to demonstrate the quality of the fit, etc. (even though this is still in its 'natural' plastic finish, and the customer parts will be of even better quality).

If you're looking to transform the appearance of your A4 / S4, then you may well want to consider one of these! :rock:

I like that i bet your well pleased with the way it's turned out, it's a shame it won't fit the B7

A few pics of how the 'natural' finished part looks on my car.
It was very straightforward to fit and really does, IMO, sit perfectly (exactly as per OEM), but judge for yourself! :smiley:

Reactions: Chris Nelson and James.B8
A few pics of how the 'natural' finished part looks on my car.
It was very straightforward to fit and really does, IMO, sit perfectly (exactly as per OEM), but judge for yourself! :smiley:

Looks great on your car!! :hubbahubba:Shame I don't have an s4 :crying:

Looks great on your car!! :hubbahubba:Shame I don't have an s4 :crying:
Just thinking the exact same thing. That is an amazing change. Imo the s4 is such a subtle looking beast of a car, till you see one fly past you.

Sent from my Note 4 using tapatalk

Reactions: James.B8 and TechNick