1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Custom Exhausts, W. Sussex.

Discussion in 'A3/S3 Forum (8L Chassis)' started by Keeno, Oct 7, 2010.

1. Keeno

Keeno Spooly Spooly Boosty Boosty!

More specifically near Haywards Heath.

Can anyone recommend a place, obviously there's QST but I've no idea if they fabricate exhausts and I can;t imagine they'd be overly cheap if they do!

Cheers!
  2. jamesa3t

jamesa3t Member

just order a milltek and get kim to fit it at qst but the old dear on the phone is a bit of a twat
  3. Keeno

Keeno Spooly Spooly Boosty Boosty!

That was one option, but I want to try and avoid Miltek prices if I can!
  4. NHN

NHN Modmetractor Site Sponsor

Dont bother with QST mate, Kim is an arrogant arse & it will cost you an arm & a leg from there, he aint cheap & tbh you dont need an attitude when you're willing to spend your dough with a company & yes I have used him in the past, once & never again, useless idiot he was aswell & did sweet fa to my car with a nice £500 bill, check powerflow exhausts for custom, there are a few places dotted on south coast iirc.

Yes she is, a very stuck up cow, that is his mum, talk about snobby arrogance of the highest form, cant stand that when I deal with someone, I'm paying not the other way round, I dont expect an arse licker, but I also dont expect a stuck up arrogant attitude either & they always have it.