1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Custom Exhausts, W. Sussex.

Keeno Oct 7, 2010

1. Keeno

Keeno Spooly Spooly Boosty Boosty!

More specifically near Haywards Heath.

Can anyone recommend a place, obviously there's QST but I've no idea if they fabricate exhausts and I can;t imagine they'd be overly cheap if they do!

Cheers!

2. jamesa3t

jamesa3t Member

just order a milltek and get kim to fit it at qst but the old dear on the phone is a bit of a twat

3. Keeno

Keeno Spooly Spooly Boosty Boosty!

That was one option, but I want to try and avoid Miltek prices if I can!

4. NHN

NHN Retrofitter - Audi - VW - Skoda - Seat Site Sponsor VCDS Map User

Dont bother with QST mate, Kim is an arrogant arse & it will cost you an arm & a leg from there, he aint cheap & tbh you dont need an attitude when you're willing to spend your dough with a company & yes I have used him in the past, once & never again, useless idiot he was aswell & did sweet fa to my car with a nice £500 bill, check powerflow exhausts for custom, there are a few places dotted on south coast iirc.

Yes she is, a very stuck up cow, that is his mum, talk about snobby arrogance of the highest form, cant stand that when I deal with someone, I'm paying not the other way round, I dont expect an arse licker, but I also dont expect a stuck up arrogant attitude either & they always have it.