1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Custom-Code Christmas Cheer!

Discussion in 'Custom-Code UK' started by Custom-Code HQ, Dec 3, 2007.

1. Custom-Code HQ

Custom-Code HQ Member

For the festive season, from today December the 1st, Custom-Code are offering a massive 30% discount on all Phase One, Two and Three software at all agents worldwide. It will also be available through the new Custom-Code Mobile Tuning Agents.

For example:
    20VT DBW Phase One, normally £380+VAT, now £266+VAT
    2.0L TFSi Phase Two, normally £550+VAT, now £385+VAT

Another fantastic reason to choose Custom-Code for your pride and joy this Christmas. The ideal present this season, Custom-Code gift vouchers will also be available. This offer will run until the 31st January 2008.

Regards
    Custom-Code HQ
  2. vrbob

vrbob Thats no Moon, Thats a space station!

Sounds good!

Something i was planning to do and the discount makes it even more worthwhile.
    How do i go about arranging the mobile service? how do i find out who the agent is who covers my area?.
  3. Custom-Code HQ

Custom-Code HQ Member

If you call 01246 455002 then we will send our nearest agent. Alternatively if you PM us your phone number we will call you to arrange a date.
  4. vrbob

Just called Mike at Custom Code and have arranged for my S3 to remapped on Jan the 12th at my house via the mobile remapping service they do.

I also opted to get a forge 007p DV valve fitted and a green panel filter too. Total cost for the remap and those bits all fitted at my house inc VAT is £433.64 which i think is a really good deal!!

Can't wait now for 2008 to get here. :jump:
  5. Custom-Code HQ

Custom-Code HQ Member

Glad to hear. You'll have a good start to the year then! Fantastic improvements on the S3 :)
  6. macca

macca Member

i'm located near brighton, can you guys do a mobile remap on a non dbw 1998 a4 1.8T? i spoke to Simon at Formula1 but he wanted to send ecu to you guys for the chip to be soldered in, need car most days at moment so bit reluctant to send ecu off.

thanks.
  7. Custom-Code HQ

Custom-Code HQ Member

Hi there,

On the 98 A4 1.8T it will be a chip change. Either you can send your ECU to HQ direct or Simon will do it if you wish. Alternatively if you drive up we can do it while you wait. Whatever is most convienient.

Regards

C-C :)
  8. macca

macca Member

ok thanks, i'll speak to Simon. also the car has low compression pistons and fast road cams, will a normal map be ok for now? going to after market ecu later, or should i look at custom map? still running k03 standard turbo.

also what boost levels are your maps set to run?

thanks, sorry for the questions.
  9. vrbob

Had the boys from JBS down today to install the Phase 1 Custom Code a Forge 007P and a green panel filter. First impressions are good car feels lots better throughout all the gears especailly 2nd and 4th and alot more torque in 5th n 6th. The Forge and the Green filter give it a more audible noise when the turbo kicks in which reminds me of my old scooby.

Very quick and efficient service and i am now very much looking forward to the drive to work monday which is something very unusual!

Also just been to the custom code website and downloaded their software so you can tweak a few bits n bobs using a VAG-COM cable.
  10. 1animal1

1animal1 The Clar!! it mouves!!!

01246.....recognise that code....im near Eckington..... just posted on the other forum about remaping my 225 S3, not gonna bother touching anything else, wanted to know about expected performance and mpg afterwards
  11. Custom-Code HQ

Custom-Code HQ Member

We are in chesterfield - Postcode S41 9EY

Still offering the Custom-Code remapping with 30% discount.

Please do feel free to give me a call on 01246 455004

Custom-Code
  12. S3_Pricey

S3_Pricey Member

i would like to get a custom code remap on my 2000 A3 1.8t. It is the non DBW AGU engine. will the ecu be capable of being flashed or will you have to send the ecu away to have the chip soldered in?
  13. Custom-Code HQ

Custom-Code HQ Member

The ECU is capable of being flashed :)

Please give me a call on 01246 455004 to arrange a booking :D

Custom-Code Team
  14. S3_Pricey

S3_Pricey Member

nice:) got it bookd in for custom code remap on friday at TSR in Bridgewater as theyre fairly local to me. cant wait:jump: