Curry Stain to leather! HELP

EAGLE79

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Got caught out last night by a leaking box of curry which manged to cover me and my passenger seat in curry sauce.

My clothes are ruined pretty much but my main concern is my seat. Does anyone have a good method for getting the yellow curry stain out of leather? I have got some Glycerin which has been mentioned on other web pages regarding stains and it has worked fairly well. But its still slightly visible.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Don't want to have to get the leather replaced on the seat, it is only the side lip as well luckily..... if that is lucky!

Cheers

Paul

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Scrap the car...And stop eating curries:jump:

Little hooks either side of boot at the back just under the parcel shelf. Or the one under the parcel shelf for holding up the boot floor when you need to get at the spare wheel. Go look :)

fesss_84 said:
lol @ curry hook, r u serious?
there's a small plastic hook just to the right of the light in the boot.

see it in this photo, just to the right of the vent:

PhatNoise_007-large.jpg

Funnily enough, this happened to me with my previous car with black leather seats. The spots of curry gave a green tinge to the leather. I didn't find anything to shift it, but happily, just sitting on it over a few weeks seemed to do the trick nicely. It eventually vanished completely.