Current Model A4's

Kev M

Reaction score
Does anyone know when the last date you will be able to order the current model A4 before production changes to the new model due late 2015 early 2016?

Seems to vary between dealers. Some are already refusing to take new orders for S4's, apparently..

Yep, I'm struggling to get an S4, my local dealer had one allocation left and so wouldn't discount it. So I walked away :( A few others quoted great discounts then had no allocation to order... I think I've given up now.

Yep, I'm struggling to get an S4, my local dealer had one allocation left and so wouldn't discount it. So I walked away :( A few others quoted great discounts then had no allocation to order... I think I've given up now.

No discount? Blimey! Mrs SB was suggesting that if/when mine arrives I should flog it on at a profit. BUT I WANT MY CAR!!!

I'm looking at possibly getting a Black Edition Nav

Phil, why is the S5 sportback not an alternative for you?

What discount should I be looking for when ordering a new Black Edition Nav?

I always thought that the starting gun was fired on the new model as soon as it has been announced? To date there has been nothing but spyshots of the B9, nothing official. Although Frankfurt in September is likely to be the launch. Besides the B8 will continue in production for the US market for another year, apparently I read somewhere.

If people are being refused orders of S4s then they should no longer be putting it in the price list. Or at least put a "subject to availability" note in the brochure somewhere.

Managed to find a dealer with an S4 allocation left today! Just trying to haggle with them... :)

Reactions: scotty76 and StuBill
To give perhaps a comparison, the last orders on the MK2 TT were around early April 2014. The MK3 was 'revealed' over the summer and arrived in the showrooms around October 2014, with the very first UK customers collecting Jan 2015. If the A4 is handled in any way the same then I would imagine time is nearly up......