1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Current discounts on the TT-S?

Discussion in 'TT/TT-S/TT-RS Forum' started by PNH80, Oct 26, 2008.

1. PNH80

PNH80 Low life livin' the high life.

[Oct 26, 2008]
    Alright folks....

I have got a TT-S on order but lately i'm hearing of some pretty impressive discounts on the TT-S at some dealers, in fact i'm considering cancelling my order and re-negotiating the car elsewhere all depending.

What is the best achievable discount rate on a new TT-S at the moment? And what sort of discount will dealers make on low mileage cars they have in stock?

I haven't pursued this with Audi yet, thought i'd ask you guys for your thoughts first.

Cheers.

Paul.
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 21, 2014]

3. VRStu

VRStu Just Looking VCDS Map User

[Oct 26, 2008]
    I'd say shop around with some other dealers and see what you can find, once you have a good offer and if it's better than your current offer then I'd approach your dealer and ask to re-negotiate, I'm assuming you have a circa £500 or more deposit at stake so you need to obviously factor that in. My guess is that whilst your current dealer will think he has you by the nuts by having your deposit, he'll also be mindful of having circa £35k of car in his lap with no buyer if you walk.
  4. rickparmar

rickparmar va va voom

[Oct 26, 2008]