1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cupra Splitter Brand New In VAG Branded Bag As Sold By Audi

Discussion in 'For Sale/Wanted - Audi Parts' started by Paullie, May 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Paullie

Paullie Banana Menace!
    VCDS Map User

I know this isn't strictly an Audi part guys, but it is sold by Audi dealers and it comes in VAG branded packaging. Brand New Cupra Splitter, fits the front end of many Audi models. Fitment is easy, just needs aligning with the bottom of the front bumper and is fixed using self tapping screws. I got this as part of a job lot of parts and it doesn't fit my S3.

PRICE - 25.00 GBP

Due to the size and shape, collection from Aberdeen is preferred. I could send it, but although it's as light as a feather, it's too long to use Royal Mail, so would have to use a courier at a cost of 12.00 GBP, in which case you'd be best buying one straight from Audi.

Thanks guys!

Paulie :)

#1 Paullie, May 13, 2011
    Last edited: May 13, 2011
  2. Advert Guest Advertisement

3. MOOSH

MOOSH Member

Rory over on the vxr forum is looking for one paula, I was going to send one but because I'm highlands and islands no one will take it off me and Send it!

4. Paullie

Paullie Banana Menace!
    VCDS Map User

Thanks Gordy, but I think I'd rather have someone local buy it and come and pick it up or chuck it on Ebay. It would cost around four times more than the actual splitter itself to send to Rory in Oz. Hope you had a lovely weekend, Sweetie! :)

Paula xx

5. Paullie

Paullie Banana Menace!
    VCDS Map User

SOLD!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.