Cupra r Splitter : Lining it up on an S-Line bumper ??

wyliss

Reaction score
The S-Line bumper has a small mouth at the bottom of it with two very small posts vertically.
Have people found that the above posts do not line up with the ones on the splitter?
I'm attempting this mod in a day or two so any help appreciated.

The S-Line bumper has a small mouth at the bottom of it with two very small posts vertically.
Have people found that the above posts do not line up with the ones on the splitter?
I'm attempting this mod in a day or two so any help appreciated.

hi mate i have a B6 a4 sline and also having simlar problems, also on my shape sline bumper the "mouth" is wider than that of the mouth of the splitter, so you are left with a triangular shaped hole between the two,

also the "posts" on the splitter are they to be cut in to the bumper?

Could you post photos of this mod please.....good luck,where did get the splitter from,

Cheers,

the supra splitter fits b6 b7 s-line and non s-line
the posts on the splitter need cutting theres quite a few guides on the net

Have seen pics of it done but not sure how best to fit it.

Once the splitter is fitted the vertical posts on the bumper do not line up with the vertical posts on the splitter.....Is this correct?

Ok splitter is about to go on !
Did any of you put screws in near to the left and right of the upper posts or did you only use the tabs as securing points which are laready on the splitter?
Cheers

Ok splitter is about to go on !
Did any of you put screws in near to the left and right of the upper posts or did you only use the tabs as securing points which are laready on the splitter?
Cheers

No I just used 2 longer screws that go through the 2 post then small self taper on the flatter parts they go in very easy the main thing is to get it positioned correctly.
Get some pictures up when you have finished.