1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CSR Kit

Discussion in 'A6/S6/Allroad forum (C5 Chassis)' started by fakie, Jun 29, 2007.

1. fakie

fakie New Member

[Jun 29, 2007]
    has anyone ever seen a CSR single frame kit on a 4B or C5 Audi A6
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 19, 2014]

3. evomaster3000

evomaster3000 Member

[Jul 9, 2007]
    no idea wot ur on about?
  4. fakie

fakie New Member

5. evomaster3000

evomaster3000 Member

[Jul 15, 2007]
    [​IMG]

I dunno if i like it or not? i'm not a fan of the new audi look much.

The kit that is not the paint, i think the paint takes the eye off the kit which is not a good thing if ur trying to sell a kit.

Are they allroad headlights tho?
  6. fakie

fakie New Member

[Jul 18, 2007]
    Hey if it was colour coded with black grills and a mattig badgeless grill it might be ok. Hoefle also do one but only for 2001+. I had a dietrich front like yours but someone tipped it and it fell to pieces. Did you have to remove the support bar to fit the front bumper on yours. I wasn't happy with the quality of the bumper and the mesh grills that were pressed and glued I had on looked like there was something missing. I always wondered could you get original audi RS6 grills and fit them. I find the selection of fronts for the A6 is none too good. If I'm going to splash the cash I'll probably go for a Rieger front. The quality is suposed to be very good but I prefer the look of the dietrich.
  7. evomaster3000

evomaster3000 Member

[Jul 20, 2007]
    No i left the support bar in as i had to wait 6 months for this bumper as it was one of the first to be re-manufactured in plastic and not GRP so are more flexible and don't breakup on impact, the fitting quality is okay not the best but seen alot worse!
    And as for the grills i think that u can fork out a fortune for Audi grills but i'll be changing the look soon anyway, bit smoother and more chrome bars.