Cruise control standard on s line?

Magicmcfc

Reaction score
Hi everyone

New to the forum and a little stuck. Been looking at a 60 plate s line avant. It's got the led running lights and xenons so think it is the my10 spec. Question is on the audi site is states cruise control is standard on the s line but after searching the Internet people say it is an option. So does anyone know from what year It became standard

Thanks and hope you can help

Ok thanks for information to be honest did not know they did a exec version

​Cruise control can be retrofitted to the car:) x

Yes it can be fitted, so give me a shout if that's needed & I can give you a price :)

I think during 2010 cruise became standard. Initially as a 'free' offer (called "Additional Equipment") and then standard for MY2011. In 2009 it was only standard with the Executive versions of SE and S-Line. Mine certainly did come with cruise and its a May 2010 ('10 plate) S-Line Sp Ed.

If you have the reg you can phone Audi Custoner Services and they can give you the full spec.

Dealer should throw it on for free if you ask nicely/ negotiate hard ;)

My 2009 S-line did not come with this and I was quoted close to £300 from dealer to retro fit as a result I bought a second hand stalk from ebay and turned on with Vag-com, easy.

Stu

yup, on a 2009 it was standard on the exec spec.I dont use mine though, as there is nowhere to put your feet