1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cruise control and MFSW fitted... Thanks NHN..

Jamie. Jul 19, 2013

1. Jamie.

Jamie. New Member

As per title, a thank you and a plug for NHN..
    After a phone call at lunch time today, this evening my car has cruise control and a multi-function steering wheel. Within 3 hours of speaking, Nigel was at my work place with necessary parts to complete the install.
    If anyone wants installation and coding work done, give him a shout. He really knows his stuff....

Oh, and make sure you got some tea bags!!:thumbsup:

NHN likes this.
  2. NHN

NHN Retrofitter - Audi - VW - Skoda - Seat Site Sponsor VCDS Map User

Thanks Jamie, was a pleasure to meet you today, very pleasant, friendly, relaxed guy, the mere fact you went out to buy teabags, so I could have a cuppa was outstanding & extremely kind, much appreciated, even if I was bantering :)

Tbh what a lovely day aswell, the sights were also very nice, lmao, lets just say it wasn't Arundel castle that caught our, or should I say my eye, some lovely women around the town lol, maybe I'm on heat :)

Glad you're happy with the work, got there in the end, the ecu wasn't playing well, probably affected by the heat like us all atm, but cracked it & all good on a Friday afternoon.

What a perfect place to have a garage though, very peaceful & great for local people.

Enjoy your new toys mate, give me a shout if you need anything else done, again thanks for the writeup & the tea :)