1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Crime gang's Q7 now a police car

Igdos Mar 8, 2010

1. Igdos

Igdos Member

2. Purple Princess

Purple Princess Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Now thats how to deter criminals woop woop!!

3. Broken Byzan

Broken Byzan Photographic Moderator Staff Member Moderator VCDS Map User quattro Audi A4

See crime does pay,LMAO

4. FactionOne

FactionOne Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Right, I've got a theory on this... Seeing as I've passed my test twice (long story involving an attempt at a diesel land speed record(1) on an almost(2) deserted M5 a few years ago(3)), I'm more qualified; so the next time I see someone driving lets say, a R8 V10, perhaps a Vanquish, or maybe a Carrera GT like a t*t, I can pull him over a seize it?

I reckon that holds water ;)

(1) Not really, I was late and on a dry and empty(2) road,
    (2) Apart from the Volvo covered in Battenburg.
    (3) Long ago enough for me to realise that it was very very silly.

//R

Last edited: Mar 8, 2010
  5. johnnythepie

johnnythepie Well-Known Member

Knowing my luck id end up driving a ka

6. :yes:

7. DJ_Troopa

DJ_Troopa K1 Driver

8. A3Tom

A3Tom Smell my finger.

Intresting, I took and S3 and an AMG Merc SL off some scrote the other month under the proceeds of crime act. First dips on the S3 so I can use it as a panda :D

9. DJ_Troopa

DJ_Troopa K1 Driver

Spoke to a Strathclyde police officer when he called up earlier and i asked him about this! He said he heard about it this morning but hasn't seen it yet. He's gonna look at the bbc page for it now lol

10. A3Tom

A3Tom Smell my finger.

There'll be a bit of a scrap for the keys I would imagine. Certainly beats the hell out of the usual fleet crud you have to drive about in!.

We're getting a Jag XF at work soon........saw the demonstrator and it looked awesome :)

11. Staz

Staz is a retronaut Staff Member Moderator VCDS Map User

Every so often we get a tit-bit of common sense like this from the police to make us think that all is not lost. It's not enough though.