1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Credit Cards - PPI claimbacks!!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by S3RYE, Mar 1, 2011.

1. S3RYE

S3RYE Interior Next!!

[Mar 1, 2011]
    Hi Guys,

Just wondering has anyone had success getting thier money back?? ive just opened a claim with Payment Protection - Mis-Sold Insurance? & they seem to be quite confident!! ive been paying £10.49 PPi for the last 4 years!!! :ohmy:

hopefully ill get some money back!!! :search:

im looking for stories of Epic claimbacks... i know a couple of people who have got couple grand back!! :yes:
    Last edited: Mar 1, 2011
  2. Ads

Ads

[Dec 19, 2014]

3. wayne1.8t

wayne1.8t Member

[Mar 1, 2011]
    Hi pal

Yes my workmate has just got around £1800
    And I've just sent my claimpack back yesterday so hopefully hear some goodnews soon, like you I've been paying it for the past 3+half yrs.
    I've been told there putting a stop to this soon
  4. S3RYE

S3RYE Interior Next!!

[Mar 2, 2011]
    ok cool! sounds good to me!! any sort of free money is good to me!

am just waiting my clamipack and then a 12 week wait apparently! and yes the guy mentioned to me they are trying to stop all this!!

dont think ill be due anywhere near that but a few hundreds would be nice!!

cheers for reply!
  5. jdp1962

jdp1962 Grumpy Old Moderator Staff Member Moderator

[Mar 2, 2011]
    Why are you using a third party to present your claim? If you succeed, they will want a cut. I've seen these firms in action, and they do very little; all they do is present standardised arguments taken from a template that often don't fit the individual facts of a particular case.

With a little bit of research, you can do it yourself. Then, if you win, you get to keep the whole pay-out and not have a slice of it taken by a third party that has probably added no value to the process.

Click here
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2011
  6. S3RYE

S3RYE Interior Next!!

[Mar 2, 2011]
    i just don thave the time for that unfortuantely! the idea of doing nothing and gettin some money "hopefully" seems better to me... i also have a business to run! which gives me enough **** crappy calls & letters to do!