1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Credit Cards - PPI claimbacks!!

S3RYE Mar 1, 2011

1. S3RYE

S3RYE Interior Next!!

Hi Guys,

Just wondering has anyone had success getting thier money back?? ive just opened a claim with Payment Protection - Mis-Sold Insurance? & they seem to be quite confident!! ive been paying £10.49 PPi for the last 4 years!!! :ohmy:

hopefully ill get some money back!!! :search:

im looking for stories of Epic claimbacks... i know a couple of people who have got couple grand back!! :yes:

Last edited: Mar 1, 2011
  2. wayne1.8t

wayne1.8t Member

Hi pal

Yes my workmate has just got around £1800
    And I've just sent my claimpack back yesterday so hopefully hear some goodnews soon, like you I've been paying it for the past 3+half yrs.
    I've been told there putting a stop to this soon

3. S3RYE

S3RYE Interior Next!!

ok cool! sounds good to me!! any sort of free money is good to me!

am just waiting my clamipack and then a 12 week wait apparently! and yes the guy mentioned to me they are trying to stop all this!!

dont think ill be due anywhere near that but a few hundreds would be nice!!

cheers for reply!

4. jdp1962

jdp1962 Grumpy Old Moderator Staff Member Moderator TFSI Owners Group Team V6 Gold Supporter Team Tornado Audi S4 quattro Black Edition s tronic

Why are you using a third party to present your claim? If you succeed, they will want a cut. I've seen these firms in action, and they do very little; all they do is present standardised arguments taken from a template that often don't fit the individual facts of a particular case.

With a little bit of research, you can do it yourself. Then, if you win, you get to keep the whole pay-out and not have a slice of it taken by a third party that has probably added no value to the process.

Click here

Last edited: Mar 2, 2011
  5. S3RYE

S3RYE Interior Next!!

i just don thave the time for that unfortuantely! the idea of doing nothing and gettin some money "hopefully" seems better to me... i also have a business to run! which gives me enough **** crappy calls & letters to do!