Creations Motorsport

Never used that pipe but have used some of Creation Motorsports spacers and other parts and always found them to be very good quality.

karl.

Hmm. No idea on recent reports as it all went quiet but a fewbpeople had fitting issues. Things were being forced and so the pipe was kinking. Do yourself a favor ajd get the b5 v3 mate.

Excuse my typo's im on my phone!!

I have it and it fit perfect with a cone filter. No idea with the air box. Seems really high quality to be honest.
IMG 20140605 125309IMG 20140605 130637

If you ever go to sell it or the car its more diserable any way so the price now is irrelevant really.

For the sake of convenience, as they are on Warwick road, I wouldn't blame you for buying one. But a genuine Badger5 one is better quality, you get what you pay for at the end of the day...

I brought a Creations Motorsport one without doing any research - wish I had cos it's never fit properly! Kinks are the turbo end no matter how much I realign it - for the couple of extra quid it's worth going to B5!

Mine doesn't have any kinks and fits perfectly. Maybe their quality control isn't that high so they vary from pipe to pipe. Happy with mine though. Its getting dynod on Friday so we shall see if its any good. ;-p

Mine doesn't have any kinks and fits perfectly. Maybe their quality control isn't that high so they vary from pipe to pipe. Happy with mine though. Its getting dynod on Friday so we shall see if its any good. ;-p

I doubt performance is going to be the issue... its big enough so should perform... biggest issues with the ones I have seen other than varying fitment problems is silicon quality... been reports of de-lamination etc of the silicon and most I have seen are soft and squishy which will only get worse with heat and potentially cause the TIP to collapse in on itself..

The one you linked too looks to be a rip off of Bills earlier V3's... figures seeing as they ripped off Bill's V2's previously..

Its about the same price as Bills V3 too

<tuffty/>

Honestly its not soft at all. Its solid. It can hold the maf and cone without a bracket or heatsheild its that tough. I've had the other top turbo pipe you can see on the picture for about 3 months and that's still hard. It was the reason I brought the tip from them because the other pipe was decent quality. I've been changing pipes on cars for years and these feel no different from forge/samco/ash hoses I've used in the past.

I run the CM 80mm tip with billet adapter so same as the B5 v2.2 and yeah the silicone is a little softer than the B5 ones I have seen but it does the job.

As for fitting I think all after market TIPs will need some sort of fettling especially if you have other supporting mods eg cone filter or DV as these may now be slightly different to the OEM setup.

Mine was trimmed to fit and sits nicely and so far been fine and showed no issues when mapping except for a slight leak from the billet adapter as I didn't use enough sealant when fitting it. Its been fitted to my car for more than a year now with no issues at all I just wish I had bought the black one and not the blue one now.