creaking driving me mad

mad max

sixth gear
Reaction score
when i first bought my car put it straight into the garage for some tlc.new discs and pads,cambelt and waterpump renewed haldex oil and filter plus a dam good service where they found that wishbone bushes front needed replacing.thats probably why its creaking slightly i thought. since then ive had the rear antirollbar bushes replaced and guess what yep its still creaking cant remember having all this aggro with bushes with my old tt and correct me if im wrong but they have the same set up dont they.my car seems to have more bushes than tha amazon rainforest.any thoughts appreciated :keule:

Buy some spray grease, liberally smother your ARB bushes front and rear and if it shuts them up for a while, you know what it is.

surely bushes shouldnt become a problem untill the car has covered well over a hundred thousand miles.reading the amount of posts on here concerning the subject audi should have made this a recall.

fingermouse said:
vw golfs are the same, they are small bushes for the stress that goes through them. not a big job to do the bushes

So what are the best bushes to get out of interest...are the better options than standard?