1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Crash Bang Wallop what an accident

Discussion in 'A3/S3 Forum (8L Chassis)' started by jediknight, Oct 29, 2005.

1. benk

benk Member

[Oct 31, 2005]
    Good attitude, that will make it easier to say goodbye to the car. Don't torture yourself over what happened - it's clear that it was someone else who caused the accident, so remind yourself of that and it'll stop nagging at you.
    Glad you're ok.
  2. marctwo

marctwo Member

[Oct 31, 2005]
    Just glad to hear you are ok. There are many more cars in the world but no more of you. Hope the insurance process goes ok. My mate wrote off his TVR the day before he was supposed to hand it over to it's new owner. In the end he got more from the insurance than the sale he had agreed!

Marc
  3. imported_jimbogrey

imported_jimbogrey Guest

[Oct 31, 2005]
    So sorry to hear of such a great car going to meet its maker! but so glad you're ok. I think best wishes to him upstairs might be in order to walk away from that defies belief

Wishing you a speedy recovery

Jimbo
  4. imported_gek

imported_gek Guest

[Oct 31, 2005]
    Feel for you mate, but as already said, you're ok, and that's the main thing.
  5. pazaz

pazaz Member

[Oct 31, 2005]
    What a Nightmare, I would be /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/froggie_red.gif but you seem so calm about it all.

Glad your ok M8!

RIP Noggy S3 and god bless /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif
  6. Khufu

Khufu Active Member

[Oct 31, 2005]
    at least it was carrying a donar card! Be happy in the knowledge that its spares will be highly prized. what colour was the interior again . . . . /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif
  7. MikeA3

MikeA3 Active Member VCDS Map User

[Nov 1, 2005]
    Holy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif mate, as everyone else has said, the car can be replaced but you can't !

It does show you just how well built the A3/S3 series is to take all that punishment and let you walk away.

hope you heal quickly and get the insurance sorted asap
  8. mazzy

mazzy Member

[Nov 1, 2005]
    i must say the s3 can take a beating, im so sorry 2 hear, i admire ur car mate, the pics etc. b4... well it still is but in a wooohhaa way now.

RIP S3, :-(
  9. speedyp

speedyp Member

[Nov 3, 2005]
    You're very lucky to walk away like you did, glad to hear your ok.

Good luck with the insurance claim.
  10. 6monthcarman

6monthcarman Member

[Nov 6, 2005]
    Holy gaucamoley your car looked mint, glad you are ok and everyone else. I feel for you though having to go through all the insurance hassle.
  11. mazzy

mazzy Member

[Nov 6, 2005]
    i hate dik drivers that dont judge speed b4 pulling out!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/soap.gif
  12. monty77

monty77 Member

[Nov 7, 2005]
    Jesus! 2nd crash in that car isn't it? V unlucky....

Makes me mad to see the consquences of other's poor driving, could of been serious injury (or worse) just because some /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif doesn't look where they're going.

Nearly got rear ended this morning in the VX because some prat behind me was too busy messing with something on the passenger seat!!!

...miss my S3 somewhat looking at pics like that - wouldn't fancy my chances in a similar crash /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

A
  13. jediknight

jediknight Member

[Nov 15, 2005]
    well all sorted at last. Insurance company just agreed to pay out £13250 for the car which is pretty good i thought. That was the best offer i had during the time it was for sale so i havent really lost anything.

Miss it though /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif just have to hurry up and get my E46 M3!
  14. god_thats_quick

god_thats_quick Numptie of the highest order

[Nov 15, 2005]
    Good to hear you've got a settlement, I take it the other party has admitted liability?

good luck with the new car and lets have some pics when you get it! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif
  15. Khufu

Khufu Active Member

[Nov 15, 2005]
    Glad its all sorted.