1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Coventry Dub Club meets - New Location

Discussion in 'Midlands' started by AR-rkon, Aug 12, 2014.

1. AR-rkon

AR-rkon BZZZZ.... caffeine fueled electrical engineer Regional Rep

[Aug 12, 2014]
    Afternoon all, I'm sure some of you are aware of a good local meet that we usually tag onto, "DubClub". This used to be held at the Courthouse Green Sainsbury's, however due to the influx of undesirables and idiots of late (and a recent incident), the meet has now moved over Nuneaton direction.

If anyone is interested in coming along this Wednesday from 8pm (or any other Wednesday), Feel free to drop me a PM and i can share the new location. I'm sure the secrecy aspect will become more lax as the meets go on, however I'm sure you'll agree, its for the best at present to keep the kids, chavs and scrotes from causing issues and potentially jeopardizing the event.

Cheers,
    Rob
    Nilz and Sandra like this.
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 18, 2014]

3. AR-rkon

[Aug 14, 2014]
    Well what can i say... Last night was immense. The quality and quantity of cars were both very high and we ran out of space on a site twice the size of the old one... I'll try and borrow some pics of the event.

If anyone is thinking of coming down next week, i strongly recommend you do. OEM or modified, and are sensible (as most are) then its open arms guys. all the better if you have an ASn sticker :friends:

any questions give me a nudge.

Rob
  4. Gaz|

Gaz| Member

[Aug 24, 2014]
    I'm in cov myself, got my A3 on order, and would like to start coming if they are still running?
  5. AR-rkon

[Aug 29, 2014]
    always running mate :)
  6. Gaz|

Gaz| Member

[Aug 31, 2014]
    Great, I've been given delivery date of October 24th, so when it gets here I might take a trip up to location :icon thumright:
    AR-rkon likes this.