COVENTRY AUDI OWNERS

1. pjmspeedy
2. Nilz18t
3.tim a3 motion
4. 1wheelonly
5. A3Tom
6. voorhees...possibly

Someone just remind me of time/locations etc?

T

burger king car park,by the Ricoh.....half seven onwards

burger king car park,by the Ricoh.....half seven onwards

Cool, well as long as its not ******* it down I'll get up there.

People keep an eye out for me, I'll be the one on my own looking lost!.

T

Lol, dont worry dude, the crowd there are pretty friendly, so just mingle in :)

Sorry guy's I can't make it tonight after all! The misses has just phoned :whip: to say that the boiler has packed up so I need to head back up north (home) to see if I can fix it!

Gutted I can't come....hope it's a good one and post some pics up.

I'm a no show as well as my legs balloned up as some wee beasties bit me and medication making me dopey plus I cannot stand as my leg feels like its going to explode.

weather looks ropey as well Tom

Well I spoke too soon. Mrs A3Tom has just phoned me to tell me her TT's had some sort of epic engine failure. The belt was due so lets hope its not that :(

Looks like I'm off to collect her from work and take her home to Redditch at 7....and try and work out whats wrong with her car and get it going :(

**** :(

T

mark180 is on nights,
voorhees is being eaten alive !
pjm has got dodgy plumbing,
a3tom has to rescue mrs a3tom

well im ******** if im sitting on my own ! lol
im off on hols next week so cant make it then,
we will have to sort a new date that suits everyone.
hope everyone gets there probs sorted
all the best,
lea

Just call my name and "i'll be there!!!"

Well Becci's TT isnt feeling very well. managed to get it back to hers with all sorts of coughing and spluttering and lights flashing up all over the dash!.

****** things been a right problem child since she got it. Feel bad now for telling her Audi's are good cars!.

Well Becci's TT isnt feeling very well. managed to get it back to hers with all sorts of coughing and spluttering and lights flashing up all over the dash!.

****** things been a right problem child since she got it. Feel bad now for telling her Audi's are good cars!.

you don't think it's a coil pack do you ?

you don't think it's a coil pack do you ?

No, I think its a pile of crap if I'm being honest!!.

I'm not sure, it wasnt a minor misfire....its was pretty nasty. It did cross my mind but I lost the will to live when trying to explain what a coil pack was to the girl that thought steak was a type of meat once and not actually just the cut of meat:think::lmfao:

No, I think its a pile of crap if I'm being honest!!.

It did cross my mind but I lost the will to live when trying to explain what a coil pack was to the girl that thought steak was a type of meat once and not actually just the cut of meat:think::lmfao:

LOL. That's class.

Hope you getted sorted pal. Give me a shout if you need any parts :icon_thumright:

Hey Lea, was good to see you too, was a real good turnout tonight with some decent cars there too especially the Gold Mark 1 :)

Oh and when I mean turnout I mean dedicated peeps (not like these lot) LOL :undwech:

Tom, it does sound like its the coilpack(s) might be wirth getting it vagcommed or get the RAC out and see if they can scan it for you.

Oh and as for the steak....say no more!!!

I think its coil packs too now after a bit of research. The RAC have been out this morning to it so I'll find out what they think.

If its the coil packs I'll just change them all and see where we end up. How much would I be looking at for 4 x coil packs?....its a 225 BAM motor.

T

Dude, you will probably be looking about £120 ish for the lot, they come in at just about £30ish each, just make sure you get the genuine Audi ones tho' as Ive heard alot of bad press about the reps.

As Nilz says get the genuine ones, my mate bought some cheapo ones and they only lasted 3 months so not worth the grief...

Hey Nilz, hows things bud? I could've made it the other night (I had a shift change at short notice) but didn't think anyone was going...couldn't believe it when you and 1wheel were posting when you got back...DOH!!! lol

Hey Mark im good thanks, would've been good to have you there, there was another nice cabby there, would've looked good all three of you lined up.

Dont worry, we willl have to do another week.

4 x genuine coilpacks fitted, problem solved!.

Took the car out for a blast yesterday and its on top form now :)

Excellent, glad you got it sorted...nice and easy and cheapish!!

*****PLEASE NOTE*****

If anyone is thinking of going tonight (10-06-09), please be aware that the meet is taking place at a different location, due to a 'Take That' concert taking place at the Ricoh Arena.

The alternative details are as below:

Time - 8pm
Location - Sainsburys Courthouse Green
Postcode - CV6 7NS

Not too far from the Ricoh and its got a Pizza Hut & KFC!

Cheers
Nilz

Thats cool, I dont know if im even going to make it this week, as still decorating!!!

Just thought I would post up, in case any others wanted to pop up.

Yeah right....you pair are going to the Take That concert together :eyebrows:

Wow, what an amazing concert!!!!

I mean, shame we couldnt make it tonight ;)

Wow, what an amazing concert!!!!

I mean, shame we couldnt make it tonight ;)

Ha ha, I was going to suggest people avoid the place this week due to Take That being in town.

Did you have good seats Nilz?:nyah:

Good seats, yea ive got the nice blue and black Recaro's,I dont know what you're on about??? :moa:

Good seats, yea ive got the nice blue and black Recaro's,I dont know what you're on about??? :moa:

yeah baby, those seats are the dogs nilz but i think he's on about your seats at the ricoh..... i thought it was really funny when gary came out on that little bike with stabilisers when the other three where on unicycles ha ha ha ha..................... oh shoite.....oops think i've given the game away mate :tapedshut::wtf::tapedshut::lmfao:

If my tightly planned plan for my remap, custom exhaust and wheel powder coating works out this week I'll try and get down on Weds if I'm free (although I need to be at work for 10pm...boooo).

T

no way can I go as the cars having a few tweeks;)

Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch, now thats another boy band....lol!!! You've just given the game away mate LOL

Come on Tom you can do it :)

Come on Tom you can do it :)

Well considering the luck I've had lately with getting things sorted it wont come as a shock if something goes wrong!.

Although good news today though!. Genuine centre caps arrived today for my RS4 reps. The ones I got with them were just pants with lame audi stickers on them. A load of searching on the web and head scratching found a part number I thought might gfit and pjmspeedy did his bit and ordered me some up.

They arrived today and they're the perfect size. I was worried they wouldnt fit to be honest as my wheels are reps but as luck has it they're spot on. Hopefully the first little success of the week :) They're the nice gun metal grey Audi ones so they should look good on my wheels once they're powder coated.

T

Me and Nilz made the effort to get down there tonight, pretty good but it seemed to go ****** freezing cold shortly after we arrived.

We'll have to get a decent group of us together and go down on mass one week.

Some nice cars there,.....especially the satin poo brown Polo Derby rolling on gold BBS and the other grey Darby on alleycats with bike carbs :)

T

Weather pending, I should be able to make next weeks, I've literally booked Wednesday off work, so I'm hopeful to get out finally after working 7 days a week for the last month!

Hey Tom, was good to meet you yesterday, your car was looking sweet.

Was a decent turn out too, it should be good over the next few weeks, especially if the weather gets better, unlike last night, for some reason, all of a sudden, it just got freeeezing cold!!!

On the 8th of July, they are having a mega meet, which should be really good, with a massive turnout.

I will post up all the details in a further thread to this.

Unfortunately last night was probably my last meet for a few weeks, due to impending fatherhood any time now :scared2:

But if I can, i wll defo be trying to get there as and when possible :)