couple of things......

jpda4

Reaction score
picked up my 61 plate a little over a week ago..... still to take some photos

in that time have noticed a couple of things.....

firstly, when i open the car and before putting the key in the ignition can hear the dvd/mmi centre console "playing", is this normal?

next up, closing the boot, is it a B8 feature that it requires a hard slam to make it latch, had it back to the dealer and the salesman closed it first time, it took me 3 attempts with a force i felt reasonable or could close the B7 with a week earlier.....

for both of these items the car has been booked in for them to look into further, first they could get me in is 2 weeks time, great service, you can guess what the other half is saying...... got your money now not interested

I have noticed on my B8 Actually it takes quite a hard slam for the boot, please can you explain further about the Mmi/dvd "playing" ?

could also be described as a boot up of a lap top or something been written to a disc......

find it strange with no key in ignition

so the excesive slam could be normal, maybe something to do with the auto opening mechanism

Yep same with mine, Both Normal, The previous Bmw i had was Seriously loud i was concerned !

thanks,i should of asked in here first, before visiting the dealers,

Mine and the Wife's Audi is Back at the Dealer on the 8th for problems :mad: