Couple of questions I need help with!!

JD007F

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I haven't had my a3 very long in fact only a few days but what I'm wondering I have a rns-e do I had a aux socket and a CD player anywhere even tho I do hVe a ami iPod connection but I'm waiting fr the cable to come and bored of the radio lol.

Hope someone can help.

Many thanks james.

Hi guys,

I haven't had my a3 very long in fact only a few days but what I'm wondering I have a rns-e do I had a aux socket and a CD player anywhere even tho I do hVe a ami iPod connection but I'm waiting fr the cable to come and bored of the radio lol.

Hope someone can help.

Many thanks james.

Aux socket if fitted (as per mine) is in the tray next to the hand brake and if you had a CD player fitted it would have been in the glove box but again I've got the ipod connections in there.

Oh rite I haven't get either of them are they a standard thing or no. I thought I would have them a I've got the rns-e and that lol.

Thanks for the reply.

I think these are non standed spec items so I guess I was lucky to buy my A3 with both the aux socket and glove box ipod connection as extras.So I put my music onto SD cards and swaped my standed radio for the RNSE unit.

Oh rite I see that's a bit rubbish haha never mind I must be unlucky and have neither ill have to like you do pop some on a sd card until my cable arrives lol.