1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Couple of Q's.......

Discussion in 'A4/A4 cabriolet/S4 forum(B6 chassis)' started by crazypainter, Oct 20, 2010.

1. crazypainter

crazypainter Member

While I remember,
    I have a Votex kit with honeycombe inserts. What other style of grilles/lower grilles/ etc will fit into the Votex front end? Pics and manufacturers names is good........
    Also, What wake of oil should I go for on 1.8 T with 79k on the clock. Will be doing six monthly oil changes and around 13k miles annually.....

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. simon.m

simon.m Active Member

4. crazypainter

crazypainter Member

Re the grilles etc: I also mean the grilles that hold the fogs etc the complete set but to see what options there are to replace the honeycomb style........

5. simon.m

simon.m Active Member

i did see on here a few mths back some one made there own mate and the ones around the fog lights too it looked good ;-)
    and i think he just but some rubber around the bit next to the fog light to finish it off

6. crazypainter

crazypainter Member

So should I assume that a votex front end just comes with honeycomb inserts and thats the only manufactured option?

7. simon.m

simon.m Active Member

oh that i could not say mate i was just trying to help ;-) from what iv seen on here

8. quattrojames

quattrojames Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator Audi Avant Owner Group Audi A6

Thats correct. You can make your own, but the manufactured ones are the mash as per the Votex kits in the pics sticky.