1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Couple of problems

Discussion in 'A3/S3 Forum (8L Chassis)' started by daryl4130, Jun 5, 2010.

1. daryl4130

daryl4130 New Member

Hi, just bought my 1st Audi today and love it. Probs gonna be a regular poster due to my rubbish car knowledge.

I just got a 2001 1.8t A3 and there's a couple of bits that need sorting, most hopefully stupidly simple.

Firstly the centre arm rest is jammed in the upright position. The place i bought it from are sending a new spring. Is this all kinda easy to fix??

Secondly have a new cup holder on the way. Guessing just pop something in to slide the old cassette out?

When i drop the clutch when coming to a stop occasionally the revs drop real low and don't sit level and it has gone straigh tto stall a couple of times.

Finally i'm gettin no power through the stereo.

Any help on any of these matters much appreciated. I think the revs will be a garage job but sure i can sort the other bits myself with a little help.

THANKS!!
  2. voorhees

voorhees Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Hello and Welcome to the site
  3. DenCar

DenCar Member

Hi, cant help with "Firstly or Secondly or Finally" but as for "When i drop the clutch " I recommend getting a Diagnostics Check done to read the Error/Fault codes.