1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

couple of bits required

brendan Jun 1, 2008

1. brendan

brendan 98 A4 1.8SE

dunno if i'm blind but couldn't see a "for sale / wanted" forum on here.

anyway i'm after a couple of bits if anyone's breaking a b5 - i need one rear interior courtesy light, and a lower bump strip for the offside rear door (fixings have rusted away on mine & it's looking ugly).

also, not as important but i'm on the lookout for a set of "sports" seats - cloth or leather, with front airbags and a 60/40 split rear seat. blue s4 half alcantara would be my preference, but anything in good condition that holds you in when you're doing the twisty stuff would be considered...

edit:
    oh, i also need (i'm not sure what you'd call it) - it's a cast aluminium bracket that fits under the car on the offside, seems to be a subframe mount that also holds the anti-roll bar. some noggin (me!) drove over a kerb and smashed it - need to replace before the MOT.

2. stapo69

stapo69 All hail the mighty quattro!

There's a classified section in the top red bar. Can post wanted stuff in there, also plenty of for sale stuff too.