Counting Down The Hours ...

Collecting ours at 16:00!! Should be good apart from it getting grayer and grayer here. Supposed to be raining from 16:00!!! :sob:

Reactions: Sandra and Rob2k68
Good luck everyone and have a great day! Hope there are no nasty surprises! Looking forward to the mega picture thread ;)

Hopefully this will be me in a couple of weeks if it did get built week 8 as promised!

Be good to know from the Coventry pickups if they do the proper handover with cover and unveiling etc. That would be the icing on the cake for me!

6939f128c2235fb2bd5589c6deb1212e.jpg

9ccb553fe5e7e49263735cfa3f503c5e.jpg

Couple of phone pics ......too busy driving this absolute beast of a machine !!!! Lots of pics coming later peeps.....GOD I LOVE THIS CAR !!!!

Reactions: Jassyo06, Pulp84, Ben Daniel Grant and 9 others
Lucky so and so's! We need a thread for all the photos of cars collected today!
I agree, I am excitedly looking forward to pics of all the new cars today.

@David83S3 thank you david. Your car looks amazing. The grin factor be high. Enjoy. :) x

@Trevolly hope it stays dry for you, but if not, we accept beading shots of the car. Enjoy. :) x

Reactions: Trevolly and David83S3
Quick update: Today has been perfect .....Car is amazing ......got to meet a fellow ASN member (Very nice spec Andy) .....my god this car shifts.....and it is like a lot have said ....you dont realise how fast your going until you look at the Speedo!! MPG so far is extremely impressive considering whats under the hood .......

Pics will be uploaded soon ... (my bro took them so no idea how they will turn out)

Reactions: AndyB-S3, lucas-suisse and Sandra
Quick update: Today has been perfect .....Car is amazing ......got to meet a fellow ASN member (Very nice spec Andy) .....my god this car shifts.....and it is like a lot have said ....you dont realise how fast your going until you look at the Speedo!! MPG so far is extremely impressive considering whats under the hood .......

Pics will be uploaded soon ... (my bro took them so no idea how they will turn out)

Nice to meet you as well David, your car looked lovely in red. Trying to be conservative with it at the moment, but it does like to fly.

Reactions: Sandra
Looks stunning. I'm 10 weeks in since picking up my S3 and the novelty hasn't worn off. Fantastic cars.

Reactions: David83S3
Looking forward to your pics later :)

Nice to meet you as well David, your car looked lovely in red. Trying to be conservative with it at the moment, but it does like to fly.
Ive given it some beans ....not too much but enough the put an uncontrollable smile on my face !!!!

Reactions: C2 DTN, AndyB-S3, lucas-suisse and 1 other person
This has been a great thread to follow , good to hear your loving the new S3

Last edited:
Ive given it some beans ....not too much but enough the put an uncontrollable smile on my face !!!!

Wait till you've done 500 miles and you pin the accelerator. It's outstanfing !

Reactions: David83S3 and Brasso
6939f128c2235fb2bd5589c6deb1212e.jpg

9ccb553fe5e7e49263735cfa3f503c5e.jpg

Couple of phone pics ......too busy driving this absolute beast of a machine !!!! Lots of pics coming later peeps.....GOD I LOVE THIS CAR !!!!
S3 look gorgeous Dave! :thumbs up:

Only problem is with those 2 photo's is, it looks as tho' you've nicked the car and took some photo's before hiding it in one of those garages :laugh::laugh::laugh:

S3 look gorgeous Dave! :thumbs up:

Only problem is with those 2 photo's is, it looks as tho' you've nicked the car and took some photo's before hiding it in one of those garages :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Yes and forgot to hide reg ....although I don't really know why I feel the need to do it. Have done it on my edits (Just incase)

Yes and forgot to hide reg ....although I don't really know why I feel the need to do it. Have done it on my edits (Just incase)

ive never understand the hide the reg thing.

Day 2 of owning an S3:

Today is just as exciting as its back to work and normality which is where this car is going to be be most of the time. Everyday driver !! MPG for the week is going to be interesting (although not critical) B&O on my journeys ..Cannot wait! Plus i think a touch of 15 plate snobbery thrown in for good measure haha ....Have a great day Audi folk :)

Reactions: Sandra, Cleggy70, Tom_L and 4 others
Day 2 of owning an S3:

Today is just as exciting as its back to work and normality which is where this car is going to be be most of the time. Everyday driver !! MPG for the week is going to be interesting (although not critical) B&O on my journeys ..Cannot wait! Plus i think a touch of 15 plate snobbery thrown in for good measure haha ....Have a great day Audi folk :)

Good to hear your still enjoying the car today. Touch of new reg plate snobbery is allowed. :) x

I went away over night yesterday to Rye. Just got back, 350 miles on the S3 and it is an awesome car!!!!

what I really didn't expect is the noises it makes, that didn't come across in the test drive!!

I have a load of pictures on my camera which I will download tomorrow and put some on the site.

Reactions: David83S3, Brasso and Sandra