1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Countdown Thread for McAudi

Sandra Oct 21, 2013

1. Sandra

Sandra Moderator Staff Member Administrator Moderator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Gold Supporter quattro Audi S3 s tronic

2. McAudi

McAudi Member

Thanks Sandra. They are my favourite band. Great track x

3. Sandra

Sandra Moderator Staff Member Administrator Moderator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Gold Supporter quattro Audi S3 s tronic

4. McAudi

McAudi Member

Great track and although I have all their albums, the greatest hits album which is out on the 11th of November is already on my Christmas list. Personally, I love 'Miss Atomic Bomb' from their last album. I was out of the country for a few months last year while they were touring the UK and missed them - Fingers crossed for another UK tour.

Sandra likes this.
  5. Sandra

I have all the killers music. Do you have the Brandon Flowers Album - Flamingo, thats pretty good also. :) x

6. McAudi

McAudi Member

Yes, it's a decent album but not of the Killers' standards. I was out in Vegas a few years back whilst they were performing, but as usual I missed the show. It was fully booked in under a Nano second and had to settle for a mahooooosive burger 'n fries instead!