Countdown!...4 nights...

Damn itttt...a colleague has just asked where my car is.....maybe I've told more people than I thought

Gutted for you. At least the dealer isn't rushing it just to get it out of the showroom and they are doing a proper job on the pdi.

....soooooooooooooo.......I had a feeling in my water....I kneeeeeeeeeeeew it....dealer has just informed me that they haven't pdi'd it yet!

Not being carried out until tomorrow with collection now Wednesday morning.....do they not realise that I have now got to put my I-pod back in to my current motor!......put my best shirt n tie on today.....more waiting I'm afraid:aggressive:....they tell you one thing and do another...more restless nights

Just checking in and I see your hopes have been dashed. Another day and a bit will pass quickly. Feel for you as I bet you were all geared up for today. Perhaps turn up in a mankini (borat style) on wednesday to make an impression... lol

Lol. Thanks all for feeling my pain ! Yeah. I seriously did wear best shirt and tie (well favourite of the week). Felt as though it was a special day. A little aggrieved with the dealer after they said it could be Friday and if not Monday ! Tonight s been a little mad at home anyway so not feeling as though I've missed out too much. My current motor goes on Thursday no matter what ! Which/what colour mankini though ?!

Lmao, mankini has to something fleuroscent, maybe green. I dont want to see the pics of that though, lol. :) x

Lol Sandra - fluorescent green definitely compliments Daytona. Pink may upstage it.

Moonlight - my car was in PDI from a mon/tues and ready for collection by Friday morning of the same week.

Lol. Thanks all for feeling my pain ! Yeah. I seriously did wear best shirt and tie (well favourite of the week). Felt as though it was a special day. A little aggrieved with the dealer after they said it could be Friday and if not Monday ! Tonight s been a little mad at home anyway so not feeling as though I've missed out too much. My current motor goes on Thursday no matter what ! Which/what colour mankini though ?!

cant believe it, I put my best shirt on today in anticipation. Never mind, 2 more sleeps.

Mark

Lol. Tie was pink ! Would have clashed in hindsight One full day at work left. Out of interest how long should a pdi take ?

3 days - slightly less perhaps. Not sure.

Hey moonlight, sorry about your day, and after getting dressed up too! Have to reset your countdown timer and music. Roll on Wednesday.

Thanks. And so it starts again!

3 days! Hmm dealer said it was going in tomorrow Maybe they are working through the night .. Pfft

excitement has kicked in ...again

Reactions: Darkenrahl, SJW and Sandra
Raring to go moonlight? Have you got your countdown music, best shirt and tie, and phone on the hook?
wednesday is almost upon us. I can feel that the car prep has already been done........enjoy the day

Reactions: Sandra
Driving gloves ready ! Lol. Second favourite shirt and a pinkish tie! I may polish my shoes also! Tomorrow night I can begin to sleep again (with the odd gaze from the bedroom window that is )

cheers !

I got the music ready. Any idea on what time we talking here? :) x

Driving gloves ready ! Lol. Second favourite shirt and a pinkish tie! I may polish my shoes also! Tomorrow night I can begin to sleep again (with the odd gaze from the bedroom window that is )

cheers !

good luck, again. Please make sure you get the car this time. Lol

mark

Ha. Will do!

Was informed morning. Which translates to 'any time at all' (the Beatles!). Will firm up a time first thing though I expect I won't be able to escape the office until around lunch.(food for thought). I ll get some fish n chips and eat them in the new motor. (Er Maybe not)

Good luck moonlight. Tomorrow is nearly here. Positively no fish and chips in the new car, lmao. :) x

Thank you! Imagine grease on the new seats No no nope that ll give me nightmares ! One more sleep one last drive of the scirocco I will dream of nothing but 50 shades of daytona

cheers !
It will be more than the odd gaze!

Thank you! Imagine grease on the new seats No no nope that ll give me nightmares ! One more sleep one last drive of the scirocco I will dream of nothing but 50 shades of daytona
Get some protectant on the seats and carpet asap

Good luck, dont worry about the rain. Let us know what time you going so we can do a proper countdown. :) x

Countdown music
Bring me sunshine ( morcombe and wise)!
bring me laughter all the while

damn it! What's wrong with me! Can't get that tune out of my head

lol great Sandra...
A3sportbackman...haha I think I'll be doing that dance too....jeez memories...M+W...Eric walking off with his mac on and paper bag whilst Ernie dances...at the end of the show.....I must bet getting old..ah the old' uns' are the best!

Collecting at 12...so leaving here around 11.45......it's within touching distance......have to work this afternoon so it will be sat in the car park for 4 hours.....though I can see it from my office!

It's a butterfly frenzy!

Reactions: SJW and markwiggy
Wow, not long now. Ok i will put your music up. Please enjoy collecting your car, quick pic on the phone will do us temporarily. :) Enjoy. :) x