1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Could i tempt anyone....

AR-rkon Sep 5, 2013

1. AR-rkon

AR-rkon Mod back in a "B" Staff Member Moderator Regional Rep Team V6 Team Silver Audi A6 Audi A4 Audi Avant Owner Group

Due to the demise of the engine in my B5, iv'e lost love for it so will be putting a cheap engine in and selling, unless there is a good offer to go as a whole as is... Would break, but dont have the space.

However, having recently put a new custom turbo on, that will be selling separately, as will the 18" genuine AMGs

Its a K04-023 customised to bolt straight onto the Longitudinal 1.8t manifold, modified hot-side and comp housing. the core is brand new. would it be of interest to anyone?

2. Oranoco

Oranoco Well-Known Member

May be interested in turbo mate. Timing is poor though so depends what you're after for it. PM me :)

3. AR-rkon

AR-rkon Mod back in a "B" Staff Member Moderator Regional Rep Team V6 Team Silver Audi A6 Audi A4 Audi Avant Owner Group

Done...

4. Oranoco

Cheers mate :)

5. Bradderz_1988

Bradderz_1988 Dont replace it, Upgrade it !!

Whats the script with the engine coming out ??

6. AR-rkon

How do you mean dude?

7. Bradderz_1988

Bradderz_1988 Dont replace it, Upgrade it !!

Running ?? Dead ?? Sludge issue ?? Etc etc

8. AR-rkon

It "clatters", suspecting and ovalled rod or spun bearing. For me, its just easier to replace the block and bolt on the ancilliarys

9. AR-rkon

K04-023 custom still available if anyone's interested.

10. Broonie

Broonie Active Member

How much you looking for it?

11. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro s tronic Platinum Supporter Audi Main Dealer

This starting to look like a for sale thread. Please keep contact by pm only or you leave me no option but to shut it down. Thanks guys.

12. jbh

jbh TDi lover

not sure if you've got an engine or not but my mates got one he bought and then never used. hes talking on selling it. cant see him looking for loads of cash for it as it was just standard

13. AR-rkon

Drop me a PM with the detail dude :)

14. jbh

jbh TDi lover

ill get details off him tomorrow and pm you

15. audiholic ste

audiholic ste Member

Have you still got the turbo . Pm me with details if so

16. AR-rkon

Gone I'm afraid

17. Oranoco

Turbo collected by me yesterday, Damn nice to put a face to a name on the forum and pleasure doing business with you. Now I just need to acquire the other bits of my shopping list.

AR-rkon likes this.