1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Costco MF Bargains

Discussion in 'Detailing' started by cloughy, Mar 7, 2012.

1. cloughy

cloughy Member

[Mar 7, 2012]
    Thought I'd share a couple of bargains I picked up from Costco the other day

[​IMG]

Eurow MF's come in a pack of 36 40cm x 40cm for £12, they are really good quality

MF noodle mitts are £8 for 4, figured they would be useful for bottom half of the car, wheels, and buffing, haven't tried these yet but again good quality, mf noodle on one side soft mf for buffing on the other
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2014
  2. Ads

Ads

[Dec 22, 2014]

3. Paullie

Paullie Banana Menace!

[Mar 7, 2012]
    I can vouch for the quality of these MF cloths and noodle mitts, ..made exactly the same purchase last time I was at Costco. The noodle mitts are especially good for cleaning wheels, getting in all the nooks and crannies. The cloths come up good as new wash after wash. Great value! :wub: xx
  4. Blackie

Blackie Active Member

[Mar 7, 2012]
    I've had about 5 bags of those cloths . I just wash them and mrs B fills a bin bag with em

If anyone in Manchester needs any I can get some and they can pick them up from me
  5. S3NEG

S3NEG New Member

[Mar 8, 2012]
    agree with the vale on the clothes however i tend to throw them after a few washes (or reliagte them to a dirier task as they dont do the same jobs as when fresh out the pack.
  6. N8

N8 Kowalski Details VCDS Map User

[Mar 9, 2012]
    Costco MFs are a must! :wub: