1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Correct alloy fitments

Gamble Aug 8, 2010

1. Gamble

Gamble New Member

hi all i have tried a search but i couldnt find the exact answer im looking for so ill use this as my first post lol so here goes....

im looking to purchase a new set of alloys for my 04 plate A3 2.0 TDI 3 door, im looking at going for 19's with a drop of around 60-70mm on coilovers i have a good few sets that im considering but just want to make sure what a correct offset, tyre width etc would be right, with a nice drop without any rubbing or steering issues or if any advice in things that may be needed such as spacers etc, as the car gets used on a daily basis and i cant stand rubbing any advice or links in the right direction but be greatly appreciated

cheers luke :thumbsup:

2. xs2man

xs2man Member

Okay, depends on what wheels your going for. A 8J wheel, with 225/35/19, ET45-52 and PCD 5x112 SHOULD fit okay?

3. Gamble

Gamble New Member

cheers matey for your quick response, im looking at some 19" audi s3/8 style or if i can find some BBS lm replicas

4. xs2man

xs2man Member

My personal favourite are the Speedline S-line upgrade split rims. Often see them on S-line A6's. Beautiful 19" wheel, and doubt you could do much better.

[​IMG]