Cornflower Blue pics anyone?

rickparmar

Reaction score
Sorry to be a pain people, but does anyone have a pic of this colour Cornflower Blue, A3 or S3

Thank you

thanks u 2 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif,

has any1 got this colour on the forum

what do you lot think,

rob have u got ne better pics of ur denim blue m8

Cornflower Blue and nogaro blue look the same to me in those pictures. Both look different in different light. Is Cornflower Blue a pearl, metalic or non metalic colour?

My A3 1.8T Sport is Cornflower Blue. Here's a couple of pics - taken on a camera phone so not the best in the world !!!

Picture35.jpg

Picture38.jpg

hahah i think i like the colour now /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif and with the rs4, just wat i want to do /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

so wat is it now

silver or blue

[ QUOTE ]
NickRE2000 said:
My A3 1.8T Sport is Cornflower Blue.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi mate, your profile says Jazz Blue, was just wondering which it is? I like it anyway... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Rob

might be selling mine if anyones interested?

[ QUOTE ]
recomdos said:

Hi mate, your profile says Jazz Blue, was just wondering which it is? I like it anyway... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Rob

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi - its definatly Cornflower Blue - was told it was Jazz Blue when I got it, until I checked out the paint code that is /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif