1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cork Soaking - Amusing Vid

hop2407 May 3, 2005

1. hop2407

hop2407 Active Member

2. DaveACQ20v

DaveACQ20v Member

good one /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

3. imported_scrupes

imported_scrupes Guest

Mama Mia!

the bit with the granny cracked me up

4. IanL-S3

IanL-S3 Member

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif Nice find /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bravo.gif

5. IanL-S3

IanL-S3 Member

Janet Jackson can soak my cork anytime /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif although i'd need to keep my hands near her puppies to make sure it wasn't her brother!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif (mods may need to kick my ass for this one!)

6. Just Plain Old

Just Plain Old Active Member

Very good..... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

7. TDI-line

TDI-line Uber Post Whore Team Floret Silver quattro Audi A3 Black Edition TDi

Ian, so you would like your ass kicked by the mods. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

8. TDI-line

TDI-line Uber Post Whore Team Floret Silver quattro Audi A3 Black Edition TDi

And excellent find Hop, and no wonder the italian babe was good at soaking the corks.

9. bainsyboy

bainsyboy Guest

well i drive a tt and i can honestly say i have never soaked corks never even dreamt about soaking a cork big cork, little cork, long thing corks never ever, ive never been confussed all hale to the ale and a white wine for the lady