1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Core i5 3570K SSD Blue-Ray Watercooled Computer WITH WARRANTY

Discussion in 'For Sale/Wanted - Miscellaneous' started by JRock247, Jan 28, 2014.

1. JRock247

JRock247 Active Member

[Jan 28, 2014]
    Selling my practically BRAND NEW i5 Gaming Rig.

I have just recently built this machine from 90% BRAND NEW components. I have recently begun a new job that has supplied me with a laptop, so this is sadly not going to be needed and it's just too much money to have sitting around doing nothing.

All the BRAND NEW parts were purchased less than a month ago and have been in use for only around 1 week.

The spec is (Please check manufactures websites for full details/specs):

Gigabyte Z77X-UP4 TH Motherboard (BRAND NEW)
    Intel Ivy Bridge Core i5 3570K @ 3.4GHz (BRAND NEW)
    Corsair H75 Watercooler (BRAND NEW)
    8GB (2x4GB) DDR3 1600MHz Patriot Viper RAM (BRAND NEW)
    2x Kingston HyperX 120GB 3K SSD's running in RAID 0 (BRAND NEW)
    1x RevoDrive 3 120GB PCIe SSD Drive (BRAND NEW) 750GB 7,200RPM Seagate SATA HDD (USED)Corsair RM650Watt PSU (BRADN NEW)
    Blue-Ray Reader/DVDRW (BRAND NEW)
    Gigabyte GTX 470 OC 1280MB Graphics Card (USED from my previous machine)
    CoolerMaster Silent Case (has sound deadening material to keep it quiet, USED)

I have not registered ANY of the BRAND NEW parts yet and all BRAND NEW parts have manufacturers warranty's ranging from 1 - 3 years. I have all the original packaging (except for the PC case) and all have the paper work inside for full warranty details, etc.

As said, this is practically a brand new rig and is in perfect condition ready for a new owner. This as going to be a new gaming rig and speed was in mind when buying parts. The motherboard is specifically designed for Water Coolers and K Version CPU's and has tons of USB 3.0 ports and Thunderbolt ports, check the OEM sites for full details on this great spec.

Windows 7 64bit installed but not registered and minimal configuration done in Windows or in the BIOS (need to setup the RevoDrive 3 properly and install latest drivers, etc) No license included for Win 7.

Looking for £700 OVNO as 90% parts brand new. Excellent rig for anyone and no expense spared on the parts.
    MAKE ME AN OFFER, YOU NEVER KNOW!

[FONT=verdana, arial, sans-serif]Collection preferred but can deliver for small fuel fee.

E-Mail/text/Phone all ok but e-mail/text is best as signal not so good.
    [/FONT]

2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 16, 2014]

3. JRock247

JRock247 Active Member

[Feb 18, 2014]
    SOLD!!!