1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Coolguy's countdown

Sandra Aug 27, 2013

1. Sandra

Sandra MODERATOR Staff Member Administrator Moderator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Gold Supporter quattro Audi S3 s tronic

coolguy likes this.
  2. coolguy

coolguy Member

Thanks Sandra. Less than a week to go now.

3. Sandra

Sandra MODERATOR Staff Member Administrator Moderator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Gold Supporter quattro Audi S3 s tronic

4. coolguy

coolguy Member

I now know how everybody feels...time seems to be moving slower.

5. A3sportbackMark

A3sportbackMark Active Member

Welcome To the wait cool guy, your spec is the one closest to mine I have seen on here! .....apart from mine being a 1.6 TDI SE!

coolguy likes this.
  6. coolguy

coolguy Member

In fact I was thinking of getting the 1.6 TDI but with doing low mileage I was informed that it's not worth it/good for the engine.

7. Sandra

8. coolguy

coolguy Member

Sandra likes this.
  9. Sandra

10. Sandra

coolguy likes this.
  11. coolguy

coolguy Member

Thanks Sandra, looking forward to driving my very 1st Audi car. The sun's just starting to peep out from the clouds.
    Looking good :thumbsup:

Sandra likes this.
  12. Sandra

Hope your collection went ok and you have the "8v" grin. Look forward to hearing about your day. :) x

coolguy likes this.
  13. coolguy

coolguy Member

Hi Sandra, well back now after a drive around. What can I say...drives beautifully, very quick to drive, just getting used to the Start/Stop system.

Anyway on collection, good news and bad news.
    Good news, the Scuba Blue looks fantastic. The Bad news, they got the colour of the seats wrong!!! :noway:

Somehow, somewhere, someone did something wrong. At the moment it has black/black seats and looks alright but I originally ordered black/blue so I complained. Now they are going to order some new seats/fabric from Germany and change them over in the next few weeks.

Other than that, the car is :thumbsup: Will be posting a few pictures later on.

Sandra likes this.
  14. Sandra

Glad you like the car, a little unfortunate about the seats, but they will fix that. I love the Scuba blue its such a vibrant colour. I so look forward to seeing your pics later on. Its a bit quiet in here today, think the boys all either driving there cars or drooling over them, lol. :) x

15. coolguy

coolguy Member

Photos posted

Sandra likes this.
  16. Sandra

Viewed. Simply stunning. :) x

17. A3sportbackMark

A3sportbackMark Active Member

Coolguy, looks stunning, but I wouldn't say anything else! Congratulations, another scuba blue on the road.

coolguy and Sandra like this.
  18. cemerson

cemerson Well-Known Member

Absolutely, I'm so glad I chose this colour - it looks absolutely amazing

coolguy and Sandra like this.
  19. coolguy

coolguy Member

Go Scuba Blue!